7Russell Hobbs Brooklyn Kettle RHK92

Russell Hobbs Brooklyn Kettle RHK92 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:12554, 12555, 15054 and 6 more
StaceyS
StaceyS

Hi guys, I’ve followed the manufacturers instructions and boiled and emptied the kettle 4 times when we first got it. It has and continues to have a metallic taste to the boiled water and we have had it nearly two weeks in. What can I do to get rid of it or is it best to return for a new one?
I have noticed that water is straight in the element as opposed to a smooth metal bottom inside the kettle?

Diana I.
Diana I.

The brooklyn kettle was nice and quiet to begin with but within a few months it started roaring. It is unbelievably noisy. What to do?????

Joanne R.
Joanne R.

I have just purchased this kettle and followed the instructions filling it up 3 times and boiling discarding the water. The inside of the Jug has a metallic smell and the water tastes horrible. What can I do about it?

Bruce C
Bruce C

We have used the kettle several times but we continue to get a strong metallic taste with our tea. Is there anything we can do?

Get an answer from our members and Russell Hobbs representatives