Russell Hobbs Classic Chopper RHMFP2

Russell Hobbs Classic Chopper RHMFP2

MPN: RHMFP2
See the Best Food Processors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Russell Hobbs

4.2
  • Product is used
  • Safety
Rayan E.
Rayan E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Very gd mashine it make slicing vegetables easier im very satisfied with the mashine it worked so good for me and i use it everyday every house must buy one

معصومه ح.
معصومه ح.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The glass jar fell down and broke.

The glass jar fell down and broke. Other than that it worked perfectly i was very pleased using it every now and then. Is there any place where i can purchase the jar only.

Purchased at Target Australia for $49.00.

Michelle TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Motor burnt out on first use

Unsure as it burnt out on first attempt I wanted just a small processor that didn’t take up lots of bench space and could be easily washed and put away

Purchased in September 2020 at Target Australia for $50.00.

Safety

Food Processors

Find out how Russell Hobbs Classic Chopper RHMFP2 compares to other Food Processors

Ky N
Ky NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good little machine

I had this for about six months, the purpose is to smash food for little baby. It works well, easy to clean, and using less energy than the other. It is not expensive and I highly recommend this machine.

Purchased in December 2019 at Target Australia for $39.20.

SusanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very good device.

Works very well, just got to watch out for the blades - very sharp, as I found out
The attachments can be a bit fiddely but on the whole I find the chopper works well.

Purchased in May 2020 at Target Australia for $49.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
iduguid2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great little inexpensive machine

Had this for approx 12 months and it has done a large amount of work. Use it for making Hommus, dips, breadcrumbs etc.
Glass bowl is excellent, the unit is easy to clean. I thought the blade assembly felt a bit cheap and lightweight, but it has surprised me and survived alot of hard work so far. I thought about buying a spare blade just in case and to get longer life out of the whole unit, but there does not seem to be anywhere in Aus to buy them, so that means it will become landfill when the blade wears out, and I have to buy a whole new one.
This is a great machine at a very reasonable price. I would give it 4.5 stars If I could do halves.

Purchased in January 2019 at Target Australia for $49.00.

Best little appliance I’ve bought.

The best kitchen appliance I have bought!!!! Saves so much time. So far I have used it to make chicken stuffing, crumbed biscuit base for cheesecake and minced chillies for homemade sweet chilli sauce. The bowl and lid go in the dishwasher, so only the blade needs hand washing. I totally recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for $39.00.

Cozzy
CozzyPerth, WA

Perfect little addition to the kitchen!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $40.00.

Mayday
MaydayNorth Queensland, QLD

Not very powerful

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for $49.00.

Jenny B
Jenny BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this little chopper!

I bought this chopper/food processor at Target for $49.00. I live in a small apartment with very limited space so I needed a smaller unit. This gadget will be used over and over.

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for $49.00.

Wendy M
Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving this brilliant Russell Hobbs Chopper

I bought to this process christmas balls recipes but after reading previous reviews, I ended up just using it as a chopper for hard biscuits and nuts and it was brilliant! I did have to chop in batches as it only fit around half pack of 250g biscuits but it chopped everything down perfectly (no big chunky bits left unchopped). The glass bowl is heavy and solid and the motor end seems very solid and the blade seems to be fairly strong. The large activator button on top makes it comfortable to use either hand and to easily control actions from pulsing to heavy duty chopping. The lid that separates the chopper from the contents in the bowl makes clean up really quick too. Loving it so far

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jade A
Jade AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient chopper

Easy to assemble and clean. Comes with a nice glass bowl. Chops onion garlic and meat well. Food gets squashed at the bottom after a few spins and misses the blade so you need to stir up the food a few times. Price is cheap. 3 year warranty is excellent.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Julia Reid
Julia ReidSydney, NSW

Exactly What I was after

I bought this chopper for chopping onions, carrots, celery etc when making soups, casseroles and all those winter slow cooked meals . It does the job perfectly. Saves time. I always find chopping the vegetables such a tedious task. Not any more. It cuts them smaller than I would but I didn't find this to be a negative.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
S. Wong
S. WongSydney

Compact little processor that does the job well

Pros
-Really affordable (below 50 dollars)
-Great for one person
-Does the job well - so far I have made chimmichuri, protein balls and cheese cake to great success
-Easy to clean

Cons
-Little noisy (to be expected)
-Can't handle things in large volumes e.g. if you're trying to make more than one serve of something

Otherwise, really satisfied with my purchase!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Rakesh
RakeshPerth, WA

Very good chopper

I bought this to make shakes or juices. It serves the purpose perfectly.
Really love the glass jar, easy to wash either by hand or dish washer. The glass is heavy tells that it is a quality made.
The button is very handy as it is very big and is on top. Having a big button enables user to press the button and also provide some grip while the chopper is in use.
The capacity was OK until the kids started growing up and have to do multiple rounds.
I haven't tried chopping meat but I have used it on spices and they were good too.

Date PurchasedJan 2017