Russell Hobbs Classic Chopper RHMFP2

Russell Hobbs Classic Chopper RHMFP2

MPN: RHMFP2

See the Best Food Processors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CozzyPerth, WA

Perfect little addition to the kitchen!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $40.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Mayday

MaydayNorth Queensland, QLD

Not very powerful

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for $49.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Jenny BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this little chopper!

I bought this chopper/food processor at Target for $49.00. I live in a small apartment with very limited space so I needed a smaller unit. This gadget will be used over and over.

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for $49.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups
Wendy M

Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving this brilliant Russell Hobbs Chopper

I bought to this process christmas balls recipes but after reading previous reviews, I ended up just using it as a chopper for hard biscuits and nuts and it was brilliant! I did have to chop in batches as it only fit around half pack of 250g biscuits but it chopped everything down perfectly (no big chunky bits left unchopped). The glass bowl is heavy and solid and the motor end seems very solid and the blade seems to be fairly strong. The large activator button on top makes it comfortable to use either hand and to easily control actions from pulsing to heavy duty chopping. The lid that separates the chopper from the contents in the bowl makes clean up really quick too. Loving it so far

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jade A

Jade AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient chopper

Easy to assemble and clean. Comes with a nice glass bowl. Chops onion garlic and meat well. Food gets squashed at the bottom after a few spins and misses the blade so you need to stir up the food a few times. Price is cheap. 3 year warranty is excellent.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Julia Reid

Julia ReidSydney, NSW

Exactly What I was after

I bought this chopper for chopping onions, carrots, celery etc when making soups, casseroles and all those winter slow cooked meals . It does the job perfectly. Saves time. I always find chopping the vegetables such a tedious task. Not any more. It cuts them smaller than I would but I didn't find this to be a negative.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

S. Wong

S. WongSydney

Compact little processor that does the job well

Pros
-Really affordable (below 50 dollars)
-Great for one person
-Does the job well - so far I have made chimmichuri, protein balls and cheese cake to great success
-Easy to clean

Cons
-Little noisy (to be expected)
-Can't handle things in large volumes e.g. if you're trying to make more than one serve of something

Otherwise, really satisfied with my purchase!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Rakesh

RakeshPerth

Very good chopper

I bought this to make shakes or juices. It serves the purpose perfectly.
Really love the glass jar, easy to wash either by hand or dish washer. The glass is heavy tells that it is a quality made.
The button is very handy as it is very big and is on top. Having a big button enables user to press the button and also provide some grip while the chopper is in use.
The capacity was OK until the kids started growing up and have to do multiple rounds.
I haven't tried chopping meat but I have used it on spices and they were good too.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Emma B

Emma BSydney, NSW

It’s OK as a food chopper

My mother-in-law gave me this food chopper to prepare baby food. I’ve tried to use it a few times to make protein balls and baby food and was very disappointed as it’s not a food processor, just a chopper, which isn’t appropriate for either of those things. As a food chopper it works fine though!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
WheresWally

WheresWallyBrisbane

Super fast and efficient

Love this chopper/blender. It does everything that a large blender would do except better. Blends, chops mixes. And super fast. Love this little machine. Have made smoothies, blended fruit veggies and nuts without a problem. I really can't fault it. The ingredients also don't pool in one place. Makes your job a lot easier in the kitchen

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Robinasked

Can you chop cabbage to make coleslaw?

Jenny B

Yes, you could but not in great quantities .. This little chopper is perfect for one or two people.

Robin

Thanks and if you have actually made Slaw are the pieces longish or just very small bits?

Cozzy

You could, but you would have to put small chunks of cabbage in. I don't think you would get "longish" pieces, probably small chunks. It would take some time compared to a larger food processor. This little chopper is great for garlic, ginger, onion, chillies, herbs etc. It will chop a lot of those food types, to add to casseroles, soups etc. But as Jenny B said, for something like coleslaw, good for 1 or 2 people. Hope we've helped.

Robyn Rasked

does it chop carrots?

Jenny B

Hi Robyn, yes but you need to chop them into fairly small chunks. The end result isn't evenly sliced pieces after, but good for casseroles etc where visual appeal isn't necessary.

Robyn R

That was quick Jenny, Thankyou for going to the trouble of answering me on Saturday. I thought I'd be waiting until Monday, enjoy your weekend. Can't wait to try it out. Bye for now

FatsA

FatsAasked

Would it be good in mincing / chopping meat ?

Jenny B

I've not tried it for chopping meat. But I reckon it'd probably do ok .. just short bursts otherwise I reckon you'd end up with something resembling road kill. The bowl is quite small too.

Get an answer from our members and Russell Hobbs representatives