Russell Hobbs Classic Chopper RHMFP2

MPN: RHMFP2

• Product is used
  • Safety

iduguid2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great little inexpensive machine

Had this for approx 12 months and it has done a large amount of work. Use it for making Hommus, dips, breadcrumbs etc.
Glass bowl is excellent, the unit is easy to clean. I thought the blade assembly felt a bit cheap and lightweight, but it has surprised me and survived alot of hard work so far. I thought about buying a spare blade just in case and to get longer life out of the whole unit, but there does not seem to be anywhere in Aus to buy them, so that means it will become landfill when the blade wears out, and I have to buy a whole new one.
This is a great machine at a very reasonable price. I would give it 4.5 stars If I could do halves.

Purchased in January 2019 at Target Australia for A$49.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Best little appliance I’ve bought.

The best kitchen appliance I have bought!!!! Saves so much time. So far I have used it to make chicken stuffing, crumbed biscuit base for cheesecake and minced chillies for homemade sweet chilli sauce. The bowl and lid go in the dishwasher, so only the blade needs hand washing. I totally recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$39.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

CozzyPerth, WA

Perfect little addition to the kitchen!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for A$40.00.

Food Processors

Find out how Russell Hobbs Classic Chopper RHMFP2 compares to other Food Processors

See all Russell Hobbs Classic Chopper RHMFP2 reviews

Meredi

Merediasked

Hi my toddler pushed the glass bowl off the counter this afternoon and it has shattered. Is it possible to buy a replacement part?

iduguid2

Hi, I doubt it. If you could, it would probably cost near the same as buying another complete unit. Wasteful I know, but unfortunatley that is the disposeable era we live in.

Helen

Helenasked

Nothing in bowl blades spin as soon as I add food blades won’t spin

Susan
Susan

I find the chopper okay - don't use it great deal, it's just as easy to cut things up by hand and less items to wash up.

Karen B.

Karen B.asked

Can you make nut butters with this machine?

Cozzy

Hi Karen B, no you couldn't make nut butters with this machine. The blades aren't sharp enough nor do they go fast enough. I don't think the manufacturers would even say it could.
The only machine I know of (and I have one) is a Thermomix, that can definitely make nut butters.
I use my Thermomix for a lot of my cooking, but this chopper comes in handy when I'm NOT using Thermi and I want to chop up garlic, chillies, onions, herbs etc. , for when I'm using my big stock pot or fry pan.
Hope this helps, Bye.

Catherine Smith
Catherine Smith

Hi Karen,
No this machine wouldn’t be suitable for Nut Butter. You’d need a food processor for that. I have used this machine to chop whole nuts for biscuits and slices.

Get an answer from our members and Russell Hobbs representatives