Russell Hobbs Colour Control 3 in 1 20220AU

Russell Hobbs Colour Control 3 in 1 20220AU

See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ashy16

Ashy16Melbourne

Didn't last very long

Unfortunately my blender only lasted 2 years maximum, worked reasonably well until then but just died one day. Seems so wasteful and not good for the environment to be throwing out and buying another again already.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Betty

Bettymelbourne

Great product

The Russell Hobbs Colour Control 3 in 1 stick mixer 20220AU is a great mixer, I find that it chops Vegetables quickly, blends liquids for soups, casseroles in no time at all, has the fancy coloured light for different speed uses to specific food types, strong blade & not too noisy, I would recommend this mixer

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Not so useful for chopping

So far I've only used it twice since my purchase last month - once to make cauliflower rice (so chopping it into fine small pieces) and another to chop onions (quartered). Both times, it failed to perform. All the blade does is move the items around the chopper container. Ended using the old knife and board instead. Will be returning it.

How disappointing!

I have been wanting one of these for ages. Had some money left over from my tax return and couldn't wait to treat myself with one! What a mistake!! It looks great, remember don't judge a book by its cover. The blades in the chopper just don't chop anything, I tried biscuits then I tried coriander. Very disappointed!

DeniseS

DeniseSLaunceston

So far, excellent

I purchased a Russell Hobbs colour control 3 in 1 stick blender about a month ago from Harvey Norman and so far I am very happy with it. At first it took a bit of getting used to after years of my Braun which was great but the stick became jammed and no longer worked.
I suspect that the dishwasher was not suitable for this appliance.
I have made soup with no problem, love the small blender for chopping salads quickly, the whisk is only suitable for cream and eggs and as a small appliance it has it's limitations.
After reading many reviews slamming this brand and appliance it will be interesting to see how it goes.