See the Best Electric Kettles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Russell Hobbs

3.5
Irina
Irina

The best kettle I ever had! Super quite!

First time took a risk and bought a different brand. Glad I did! Kettle is super quite, cant believe I didn't discover it earlier... Got a toaster as well.
The pair is looking very smart in my kitchen :)
Happy, peaceful boiling!

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for $79.00.

Trev
Trev

Quiet as a mouse

Just bought this and impressed with the quietness of the boil. Pour spout is nice and smooth and lid opens well. Only downside was the cord was a little shorter than my old kettle, not a huge deal though. 5 stars

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $62.00.

Jill M
Jill MPeel, WA

Fast, quiet, easy to use

Very impressed with the thoughtful design and efficiency of this kettle. Water gauge is clearly visible, blue light shows it's working, amazingly quiet - and it's fast! Plus it looks great!

Purchased in January 2019.

kmwa

Find out how Russell Hobbs Lunar RHK62 compares to other Electric Kettles

Owen
OwenAuckland

Super quiet excellent kettle

We read various reviews and had difficulty finding a kettle that was actually as quiet as advertised as well as reliable. This kettle is quiet! I can listen to the TV in our open plan home next to the kettle as it boils without having to turn the volume up. I would not normally write a review after just two weeks but we are so delighted after the previous falsely advertised kettle that sounded like the space shuttle on take off. This is an attractive kettle which we are thoroughly delighted with. Russell Hobbs should advertise its quietness more prominently.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Joan
Joanasked
RHK62BLKF (Midnight Black)

This kettle is not even 12 months old and has decided to not work anymore...... I bought the kettle and toaster as well as I liked the look of them. Normally buy Russell Hobbs products as I really like them but am now reconsidering

Lynne
Lynneasked
Lunar RHK62

How do I open the lid now as the handle button no longer works?

Lynne R.
Lynne R.asked
Lunar RHK62

Why isn't this kettle BPA free

See all Russell Hobbs Lunar RHK62 questions

Price (RRP) $99.95$99.95$99.95$99.95
FeaturesWater GaugeWater GaugeWater GaugeWater Gauge
Capacity1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L
Variable Temperatures NoNoNoNo
Manufacturer Warranty1.5 year(s)1.5 year(s)1.5 year(s)1.5 year(s)
Colour / FinishMoonlight GreyMidnight BlackRuby RedPearlescent White
Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
Compare all 4 Russell Hobbs Lunar RHK62