Russell Hobbs RHDF35D

Russell Hobbs RHDF35D

4.2

GP

GPHobart, TAS

Great and versatile deep fryer

I love this fryer, it was just what I was looking for. I wanted one with a lid and a steam alter so I'm not making a greasy mess of my kitchen ceiling or cupboards. The user instructions state this fryer cannot be used with solid fats, but I've filled mine with coconut oil and it fries brilliantly! I wish it did go a little bit hotter but the best way to mitigate sogginess is to not overfill the basket. Unfortunately this means you can't do a lot in one go, but the unit is a nice compact size and fits nicely on a bench top without taking up a lot of space. The fold-away handle is such a great idea! No awkward things poking out. Really easy to clean too.

Peter W

Peter WHunter Region, NSW

Used every day......brilliant !!!

Had many fryers, this one is the cheapest and the best by miles. Easy to clean (no stainless steel exterior which shows ever mark) ,stays cool on the exterior and solidly constructed and looks good on the bench top not to mention cooks perfectly every time. Highly recommend!!!!! If you love deep frying you can't go wrong with this unit and you can get them for $69!!

More than I expected

Great fryer worked perfectly out of the box. I bought this model because it had a small foot print on my counter. It works well, I like how you close off the lid so you avoid splashes from the oil. So easy to use an dsafe my kids can use. Have cooked spring rolls, chips and chicken wings very well. I also got it for a bargain price.
    Great fryer

Deep Fryers

Find out how Russell Hobbs RHDF35D compares to other Deep Fryers

wennieBrady1960

wennieBrady1960AU

I'm tickled pink with my brand new deep fryer.

Well! I was overly excited in receiving this gift off my beautiful daughter and family for Christmas. I opened it and started, using it; straightaway. It was so easy to use, I felt spoilt. The lid closed to keep heat in, the handle adjusted for quick inspection. The timer is incredibly smashing. All in all I was gob smacked. I'm loving it big time with no complaints.
    More pros than cons, it was just divine, I tick all boxes.
    Nothing, absolutely nothing...it was intended as a gift and it was received as one, I'm hooked.