Russell Hobbs RHFPT1

Russell Hobbs RHFPT1

1.0 from 1 review

Jill MPeel, WA

Disappointing

I chose this food processor because it was a Russell Hobbs, and I have always been happy with my RH appliances in the past. Unfortunately, this was such a dud we returned it to the store for a refund. It is incredibly complicated and difficult to get the lid (which is in two pieces) on and then the machine was so loud it was unpleasant to be in the same room. I tried to like it but after the second use (again struggling with the lid), everyone in the family was up in arms about the high decibel industrial noise of the motor.

Barry

Barryasked

How do you remove the workbowl cover ? It's easy to lock on , how is it removed ?
    Foodprocessor RHFPT1

Barry

Barryasked

How do you remove the workbowl cover ? It's easy to lock on , how do you remove it ?

Jill M

i had this problem, and combined with the industrial level noise it made in operation, i returned it and got my money back. sorry i can't help but i think it is a design issue. i now have a breville and it was worth the extra cost, it's awesome to operate and incredibly efficient.

Get an answer from our members and Russell Hobbs representatives