Russell Hobbs Heritage Vogue Kettle RHK52

Russell Hobbs Heritage Vogue Kettle RHK52

RHK52WHI (White), RHK52BLK (Black), RHK52RBY (Ruby Red), etc...

See the Best Electric Kettles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DebY

DebYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great everyday appliance

We have had this kettle almost a year and it is still going strong. It is quick to boil, not too noisy and looks nice sitting alongside the matching toaster. This kettle is used a lot and shows no signs of giving up yet. Well worth the money.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $40.00.

Noise Level

Melanie

MelanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Kettle

This kettle is really stylish and compact. The water tastes good and boils quickly and quietly. The water level indicator is easy to read and follow. Very happy with this purchase - looks great with the matching toaster!

Purchased in December 2016.

Noise Level
Dunkyla

DunkylaSyney

Perfect Kettle

Love this kettle as it is stylish, blends in with my kitchen and the perfect size. It has many different colours to chose from so no need to stress and a matching toaster. Easy to use and at a reasonable price. I recommend this to others if your looking to purchase a kettle.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Leoni

LeoniWestern Australia, 6210

Kettles in great colours

This kettle is stylish for any home kitchen,and comes in a great selection of colours to suit everyones colour scheme.
This kettle is a great size fir a family to have many cuppas of coffee ad tea,which will be enjoyed by everyone.What a great investment to have in a family home,love it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Sofca

SofcaMillpark

Perfect can't buy any other brand

I love this kettle. Perfect size and you can't burn your skin due to its perfect nozzle and handle.
Tried many other brands but this is it. Comes in many other colours and styles. I had purchased this kettle 2016 mid year and so far it's latest new edition. with matching toaster four slice. Normally I would purchase a kettle each year. This year so far so good

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Dissappointment

This is my second Russell Hobbs kettle and I cannot believe a manufacturer continues to make such a noisy appliance. I gave the kettle one star and that is on the appearance. Not only is this appliance noisy but it takes a long time to boil. I purchased a kettle from K Mart for my caravan and paid $20.00 it is quieter and boils quicker than my new purchase. My next appliance purchase will definitely not be a Russell Hobbs. I purchased the Heritage Vogue as the black suits my new kitchen renovation, however in future I will go for practicality rather than appearance. Total disappointment.

Date PurchasedMar 2017