Russell Hobbs Heritage Vogue RHK52BLK (Black)

Russell Hobbs Heritage Vogue RHK52BLK (Black)

MPN: RHK52BLK

See the Best Electric Kettles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sofca

SofcaMillpark

Perfect can't buy any other brand

I love this kettle. Perfect size and you can't burn your skin due to its perfect nozzle and handle.
Tried many other brands but this is it. Comes in many other colours and styles. I had purchased this kettle 2016 mid year and so far it's latest new edition. with matching toaster four slice. Normally I would purchase a kettle each year. This year so far so good

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Dissappointment

This is my second Russell Hobbs kettle and I cannot believe a manufacturer continues to make such a noisy appliance. I gave the kettle one star and that is on the appearance. Not only is this appliance noisy but it takes a long time to boil. I purchased a kettle from K Mart for my caravan and paid $20.00 it is quieter and boils quicker than my new purchase. My next appliance purchase will definitely not be a Russell Hobbs. I purchased the Heritage Vogue as the black suits my new kitchen renovation, however in future I will go for practicality rather than appearance. Total disappointment.

Date PurchasedMar 2017