Russell Hobbs RHM2031

Read now

3.5

Elsie

ElsieMelbourne

Bargain price but unreliable!

Went for the cheap no frills version and thats what I got! Unfortunately the door closure is faulty and will activate the light, but no cooking occurs. You have to "cancel" out several times on occasion to make it work. Apart from that glitch, it does all it is meant to. Auto defrost buttons by weight or time are useful and defrost well Very cheap purchase so probably OK value for cost. Specially if u get one without the door glitch! Not particularly sturdy!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Bearly

BearlyMelbourne

Very Good Microwave

We got this from Target on super special and we only bought it because it was on sale. We have given it a thorough work out and use it every day now. Its is extremely reliable and never misses a beat. My only complaint is the numbers are getting a bit scratched up but I am not sure if that's a design fault or my wife's fingernails! Anyway for the price paid I would recommend this without hesitation.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Anna B

Anna BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought on sale 50% off

Had it for a few years now. Great! No probs at all. Efficient, easy to use and clean. Use it every day. Worried a bit about why it was selling at 50% off. Some RH things get a bad review. Better than expected! Looks good too. Thoroughly recommend this microwave!

Date PurchasedJun 2014
    Microwaves

Find out how Russell Hobbs RHM2031 compares to other Microwaves

Sachin

SachinVIC, 3150

Workhorse Microwave Oven

I bought this Microwave oven last year from Target and I must say almost hated it at first, but when I realized what a workhorse it is, got fairly impressed and habitual of my Oven.

Looks not so amazing but performance at par with any best best of the brands.

Very silent, works as a charm every time.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
    Laura

LauraMelbourne

Perfect for an everyday use

This microwave is rather compact for small apartment living. At first the instructions can be quite hard to understand because it is not very specific on explaining into detail all the cooking instructions. But once you do this microwave works like a breeze. This microwave is perfect for anyone who lives in a small apartment and looking for a no fuss microwave.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Jumbo

JumboKings lynn

I will not be purchasing any products by Russell Hobbs

Purchased a microwave unpacked it read the instructions no info on the symbols that appear when using it,contacted Russell Hobbs they duly sent me another instruction manual that was the same no info whatsoever telling me what the symbols mean, what is clear is the inferior product and backup by this company.