Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1

Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1

MPNs: 6157 and RHVS1
See the Best Food Sealers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Russell Hobbs

4.3
Samantha T.
Samantha T.Sydney, NSW

Great for home use

Purchased in September 2019.

Sammi
SammiSydney, NSW

Such a great investment! Sad I didn't get it sooner!

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $118.00.

Other Food Sealers

Jan
Janasked

Does anyone know if the reusable Sunbeam FoodSaver bags will work with this machine please? thanks

Jan
Janasked

Hi there, I'm thinking of getting this food sealer and was wondering if it had a built-roll holder or cutter? I know I sound like a first-world problem diva, but it would be so nice to have a cutter that cuts the bag in a straight line because I know my bags will all be weird shapes if I have to do that manually.

Having said that, it really seems to be a good machine and the price is really attractive compared to some other brands. Thanks very much

Megan H.
Megan H.

No roll holder or cutter unfortunately but it is a great machine for the price! Very easy to use

Elkay
Elkayasked

Anyone had problems with the cannisters and the lids not keeping a seal for more that an hour or so

See all Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1 questions