Russell Hobbs Smooth IQ Pro Iron RHC650

Russell Hobbs Smooth IQ Pro Iron RHC650

MPN: RHB-RHC650

See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AdelevbDonaldip

AdelevbDonaldipMerrylands

Like it

It has a great design and is comfortable to hold on to. The iron is available in a variety of fabrics, so it's perfect for home use. It has a variety of temperatures to choose from, it's easy to operate, it heats up fast, and with this iron I can wear new clothes every day. It's really great.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Joanne29

Joanne29Rozelle

Mid range iron

I decided to review this iron as I do not agree with the one review that it currently has and it is not very good. Maybe I have a new upgraded model, I did not experience any of the things that other reviews are describing. The feature that I like the most is the extra long cord and the sole plate glides well, I use this iron a couple of times a week and had it for over 6 months and did not experience any issues with it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
AD

ADSydney

Don't waste your money - the Choice Review got this one wrong!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Shirley

Shirleyasked

Is this 1.2 meter drop proof? some of the Russel Hobbs irons are.

I have had it for 2.5 years, paid $119 at Target and yes it's the worst iron ever, sole plate as a thick lining and it is putting black marks on white clothes, worst iron ever, My ironing lady who sometimes irons for me when it gets too much recommended I get the cheaper version Russell Hobbs Steamglide ultra steam iron, $39.95 from Big W, She uses that in her ironing business and said it's the best she has found, she said if you use starch then buy the home brand woolies one not the branded ones. Anyhow lets see how this one goes.

Get an answer from our members and Russell Hobbs representatives