Rustic Plumbing Solutions

Rustic Plumbing Solutions (page 3 of 9)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Urban Eye
Urban EyeGordon

It's times like these you want to be in the company of people you can trust.

Who ever put that team together at Rustic Plumbing really knows what they are doing. I had a headache on my hands that money alone wasn't going to solve - It's times like these you want to be in the company of people you can trust. I was instilled with complete confidence that my headache was theirs to own and they were right in their assessment. I came away with a better solution than I expected and their experience and knowledge has saved me money too.

Lucy
LucySydney

Great service, advice and attitude

Mark from Rustic Plumbing helped me install a new kitchen.
From the very beginning he was efficient, knowledgeable and helpful with the quote - pointing out a couple of things I hadn't thought of, and finding excellent and creative solutions for what is a quirky shaped kitchen! The work (plumbing and gas fitting) was completed efficiently and neatly and I am delighted with the results. When a part was missing from my gas cook-top Mark sourced what was needed and still completed the job that day. I will absolutely use them again, and recommend them to my family and friends.

Elizabeth
Elizabethgosford

Total nightmare

We are on tank water and every tap they put in leaked,lost a lot of water though a simple job of connecting water tank to the pump, copper gas pipes laid on metal and otherwise unsightly installation, gas tank bleed valve left open to drain a 45 litre gas tank, holding a lit cigarette next to the known leaking gas while testing the leak, using threatening tactics to get paid their exorbitant fee despite having not finished the job, had to get them back time and again to fix their lack of workmanship. Three times left job without pressure testing.
Had to pay for a new plumber to come in and fix the unsafe errors they left behind.
Just a few examples as to why we would never use them again.

MaryHunter Region, NSW

Money! Money! Money!

Had hot water heater installed. Have to wait until tomorrow to see if it works. In the meantime Rustic Plumbing is very difficult to deal with financially. Couldn't wait for me to get money from super. Had to have it NOW. Don't ring them unless you can pay a high rate immediately.

Highly recommended

So pleased with their prompt and professional service. The guy that did the job were so friendly, and explained to us what they were doing. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

Great team of professionals

These guys prioritised our call due to the urgent nature and predicament we were in. Very helpful and displayed integrity in their work and attitude. No hesitation in recommending this company for plumbing solutions.

JohnP
JohnPSydney

Rustic were good!

Rustic gave me advice that saved me $1200 compared to a previous quote and were always turned up on time. And the word done was great quality and they fixed other problems I hadn't noticed. :)

Steve Stoneham
Steve StonehamSydney, NSW

Totally Reliable honest Efficient Plumbing Service

Had two massive jobs done in the last 3 weeks - sewer line to the house and hot water replacement. They came out to quote when they said, and did the job the next day. The workers were knowledgeable and polite and VERY hard-working. Lachlan, Corey and Damien just finished the big hotter service replacement and new piping, electrics, and removal of all the old system. They were fastidious and thorough gentlemen. I recommend this company and have already recommended it to my father-in-law's bowling club. Invoice Ref 01173

Happy customer

Thanks to Lachlan, Fergus and Ryan who did a great job with the blocked sewer drain, water pump filter, two new toilets installed. They were on time, explained everything which needed doing, gave a very reasonable quote and left everything clean and tidy. Friendly service with a smile :)

ArtemisInt
ArtemisIntNewcastle NSW

Star quality service & staff

Chris
ChrisBerowra

Highly recommended reliabe plumber!

When we purchased a new property we asked Rustic Plumbing Solutions to come in a check out a few things.
The plumber turned up on time, listed to our concerns and investigated accordingly.
He was friendly, polite and efficient. After explaining the situation to us we gave him the go-ahead to commence works and he took care of everything as expected.

Its always hard to find trustworthy trades but i felt comfortable with these guys from the first phone call and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Ringo
RingoSydney, NSW

Very professional tradesmen

sam.jSydney

Beware - don't walk - run

full of lies and over charged - lots of excuses - not on time - very unprofessional - can not be trusted .

sam.j

when asked for receipt made up excuses, so no job number also no free quote.

Outstanding Customer Service...Outstanding workmanship

The level of service and workmanship is to be highly commended. I am extremely satisfied with the attention to detail, the explanation for works proposed, the costing and completion of the job.

Toilet fitout

Very professional and it did cost extra for fit, but I had the choice whether to pay the extra and glad I did as toilet looks a lot better and great job done with friendly service.