Rustic Plumbing Solutions

Rustic Plumbing Solutions (page 4 of 9)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jeff H
Jeff H

Professional and thorough service. Faultless.

The Plumber was on time and very professional.The work was carried out perfectly and to a very high standard. The customer service was excellent and we are very happy happy with the Tradesman and the company overall.

Great company to deal with

I rang the 1300 number and they had two staff out the next day to quote on the job and they started the job the following day. I found all staff to be well trained and have excellent customer service skills.The job at hand required some special skills from Lachlan with able assistance from Mitchell completed the job in one day with rain and thunder prevailing nothing was a problem.I would recommend Rustic Plumbing and will be using them again in future.

EkangSydney

Charged super duper price! The plumber has to go back for another visit

David R.Rustic Plumbing Solutions
Ekang

Thank you David and Rustic Plumbing for helping me resolve my issue in a timely manner

Excellent service

The two gentlemen who came to address my house's plumbing problems were extremely helpful. They spelt out all the issues and costs and gave what I believe was an honest and factual assessment. As the problems were worse than anticipated I did not go ahead with any work at the time. I was not charged for the visit which was amazing as they were there for some time. I will definitely use Rustic again in the future.

professional, prompt and friendly.

This is the type of service you wish for when considering tradespeople and usually never get. Rustic Plumbing were as good as their word when they said they would start and finish the job on the same day. They were also friendly and helpful when we had questions. Good people.

Myrtle
MyrtleWatanobbi

Emergency clearing of Blocked Drain

Impressed with the company. Rang before arriving. On time (important) for a busy carer of two children and 100 year old. Informative and work completed in a professional manner.
Thankyou Lachlan

Professional, friendly and efficient.

The team from Rustic Plumbing was excellent, starting from Mark & Damien who investigated the problem, provided the solution and to Lachlan and Clay who installed the re-line, working right into the night (!) to meet the schedule as planned. Lachlan was especially efficient and knew exactly what needed to be done. Totally recommended!

Sally M
Sally MSydney

Very pleased

Thanks to the team from Rustic Plumbing. You were on time, friendly polite and professional. You did the job efficiently and left no mess. I was very happy with the service. Wish there were more trades people out there like you guys. Would certainly refer you to anyone needing a good Plumbing team.

Aaron
AaronSydney

Plumbing made easy

Rustic Plumbing fixed the problem straight away. They were on time, polite and cleaned up. I have already recommended to a friend.

Alan J.Sydney, NSW

Prompt and polite But in terms of price: Exorbitant Truly, unclear of money spending on the job

David R.Rustic Plumbing Solutions
Andrew L
Andrew Lnsw, 2087

Efficient, knowleable friendly service

The team at Rustic plumbing gave excellent professional service. They were on site within 2hrs of my call and had cleared the blockage and outlined next steps and options. Three different people involved in the permanent fix for the underlying issues and everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, explained the steps, options and updates along the way. Will use Rustic again and recommend to friends.

Brendon
Brendon

Job well done, excellent.

The plumbers Lachlan and Mitch came yesterday and did the work we requested. They were on time, polite and respectful in our home. We have several small jobs still to be done and will certainly get them back. We finally have a good quality hot water system (it's a Rheem) will refer them. Good to reach a company that is responsive, I tried to get to a few local plumbers who didn't even bother returning my calls or requests for quotes.

Paulie
Paulie

Excellent Service!

A big thank you to Pierre for his friendly, helpful advice on our drainage problem. He was so knowledgeable and knew exactly what needed to be done. Also to Mitchell who then came out to do the repair work. Mitchell was polite, friendly and a very neat worker who treated our property with respect. Well done to both you guys. We will certainly be using Rustic Plumbing again and will certainly refer them to our network of friends in need. Thanks again. Pauline & Ron

Excellent Service

Called Rustic Plumbing last Friday morning to seek assistance with a badly blocked sewer at our house. David arranged for Grace to attend same afternoon. Grace was punctual and very professional. Cleared the blockage and price was very reasonable. Wouldn't hesitate to use this firm again in the future.

Excellent Service

The experience from the initial booking to work completed was fabulous. Thanks Lachlan & Grace for a thoroughly professional job with a minimum of fuss. We will use Rustic Plumbing again and have no hesitation recommending them.