Rustic Plumbing Solutions

Rustic Plumbing Solutions (page 5 of 6)

Listing monitored by Rustic Plumbing Solutions

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Brownie
BrownieChain valley bay

Adrian review

Adrian arrived and fixed toilet valve along with offering to check our hot water service
He was very friendly and helpful
I joined the membership and would recommend rustic plumbing solutions as they answered my online request immediately and sent the plumber quickly as requested

Alex
AlexSydney

Expert Plumber!

Adrian did a wonderful job in no time. He was careful and thorough and really easy to work with. I joined membership on the spot.

Blocked kitchen sink drain

The plumber called Adrian, who did the job in my unit was helpful, polite, patient and efficient. He knew what was requires and did the job efficiently and successfully. He also mad suggestions for further improvement and possible problems in the plumbing system.

Perfect good job!

Really friendly and helpful plumbing service!
Fix the problem promptly!
Many thanks!
I will use the service again if necessary

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Excellent Prompt Service.

Sent an email this morning. Received phone call immediately & job completed two hours later. Adrian did an excellent job.

Very Happy

I am very pleased with the service I received. It was same day service which was surprising and very pleasing. The plumber was very professional and pleasant and did an excellent job. I was also impressed with the follow up calls when the plumber was running late. Thank you very much.
Judy Learmonth

Good solution to our problems

Quick response and a thorough check of all plumbing issues. Given price guided options and workmanship was very good. Thank you!

very happy

very happy with the service. they were reliable, on time. explained what needed to be done and cleaned up afterwards. very professional will use them again.

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Prompt, good communication and followed through

Professional and knowledgable

My husband and I are more then happy with the service, the two young guy's kept us informed as the jobs were done with clear explanations. Very polite and clean.

Amazing, Quick and Professional

Really impressed with the service given by the two young guys who attended our place. They explained everything in really simple terms, were extremely friendly and professional and worked quickly to ensure our plumbing issues were sorted asap. Couldn't recommend them enough, Forgot to grab their names - but would absolutely get them again. Thanks for all your hard work.

Claire
ClaireAvoca Beach

Very very impressed

Myself and my husband were bowled over by their professionalism. They were true to their word, everything was explained to us fully. They always turned up; worked relentlessly throughout the heat; were polite and friendly. We would recommend them to everyone.

Excellent Service

I emailed, and the call was returned promptly, the operator was friendly and efficient and sorted out an appointment at the time. Ashton, the Plumber, who attended my home, was on time and friendly. He advised me what was wrong and showed me and informed me that he could fix one part immediately and would have to return the next day. He then proceeded to advise of costs.
Overall I was completely satisfied with the service from start to finish. Ashton was prompt and very knowledgeable. I would use Rustic Plumbing Solutions again.

karen
karenSydney, NSW

Mat came to my house on 13-2-2016 needed some work attended too, he was fantastic with his job and so polite. I would recommend Rustic plumbing solutions.

What a beautiful job!

replacement shower head/toilet seat

First time I have used this company, and found the guys turned up on time as arranged. Work was performed within the hour, and work area left clean and tidy. Would certainly give a recommendation to friends and family to use this company in the future.

Lauren.C
Lauren.CNewcastle

Price through the roof... Shop around. My advice!

Helen Dixon
Helen DixonGreen Point

Plumbing all sorted

Thanks to the lads Adrian and Josh for coming out Monday morning promptly to sort out our bathroom issue. Very considerate and friendly. Will be using Rustic Plumbing again. Thanks guys.

Quick to the Rescue

We came back from holidays to find a water leak in my kitchen tap so had to shut the hot water for the night. We had no hot water that night, so not a pleasant thing to come home to. The next morning after ringing two plumbers for some quick assistance I was able to get Rustic Plumbing. They came to the rescue quickly and fixed my leak so we could again have hot showers. They were prepared with a new tap to install although did not have a rag to mop up any spills. Albeit the job was done well and response was quick. I will definitely use them again if I need some plumbing help.

"Rustic Plumbing" Hardly!

This is the slickest plumbing operation I have ever experienced.
Total efficiency from the first phone call to paying the bill (pretty steep, but I am new to Newcastle and possibly just the going rate)
Efficiency, punctuality, courtesy and cleanliness (and not a but crack in sight!)
Who could ask for more.
Tom R.

Alison Irving
Alison Irving

Excellent service

Used this company twice. Both times they turned up on time, did the job well and left the work area spotless afterwards. Reasonably priced as well. Happy to continue to use them as our 'go to' plumber.

Prompt Service & our stormwater is running for the first time in 14 years

Called Rustic after a neighbor let us know our gutters overflowed in a big downpour.
They arrived early on the same day I called, (that's unheard of for a tradie)
Found the problem was the storm water was not connected to the street.
Provided a quote & returned the next day to fix the problem.
Not the cheapest plumber in the world but they quoted a fair price for a good job.
I was very happy with the service & job.
I do however, think they should stop offering the different discounts & pricing with special membership discount offers. Just have a price and stick to it guys.

BillTerrigal

Be Careful Extortionately Expensive

Bill

It was your choice to attend to the job after hours. The call was made during normal business hours. Never was it mentioned that the discount would not apply if the company elected not to attend to the job until after hours.

I recently had a gas bench top installed with a gas line. Not only was the lady very courteous and friendly on the phone, the staff came exactly when they said they would. They did a great job, were very efficient and are a credit to the company. I would recommend them to anyone.

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Came and did a great Job in the time frame I was given.

I called and the booking was made that day and I was given a 2Hr time frame for when the plumber would be here and told that I'd get a courtesy call 25mins before arrival which is a bonus! Everything went to plan. Mark was lovely.
Hot water valve fixed!