Rustic Plumbing Solutions

Rustic Plumbing Solutions (page 5 of 7)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Jagabata

JagabataSydney

Overpriced and pushy

This company was super expensive, it was an emergency and even though I felt they were very pushy, I wasn't in a position to shop around. I regret the experience and wish I had got another quote despite the inconvenience.

David R.Rustic Plumbing Solutions

Excellent service

Rustic Plumbing provided a detailed and thorough quote for the replacement of my hot water heater. They arrive on time, they weren't fazed by the complicated electrical and plumbing systems of my tiny terrace. Best of all, Lachlan and his mates are always efficient and friendly. Rustic Plumbing will be my company of choice from now on.

Neil S

Neil SSydney

New Hot Water System selected and installed

Sol

SolNewcastle

Start to finish

Not one issue with the way the men installed my new gas network, punctual, courteous and obviously very good at their profession. The way a job should be done.

very quick response

made an online enquiry and was called back within 5 mins to arrange a suitable time to come out.arrived on time and job done very easy very polite thankyou

Linda

Linda

Efficient shower with good water flow.

We are so relieved to have a working shower without the dripping. Very efficient in offering solutions and solving the problem.

So relieved to have everything fixed, and fixed properly!

Lachlan was courteous, helpful and very thorough. He explained how to preserve the life of the work, he obviously takes great pride in doing a good job, and he fixed a couple of things he noticed along the way at no extra charge: sure mark of a perfectionist!
Communication was great: he arrived in the designated window and kept me informed of progress.

I would have no hesitation recommending Rustic Plumbing Solutions.

Great service. Lachlan and Josh explained everything upfront and gave me choices for the various HWS solutions. They didn't mess me about or try to upsell beyond what I asked for. I had hot water by the late evening so I was happy.

Ian

IanWoy Woy

Great job by Lachlan from Rustic Plumbing Solutions

This guy fixed my water meter quickly and explained heaps of stuff about what things were, how they worked and why I had a leak. Then he checked all my other fittings. He was friendly, knew his job and wore boot covers on his feet to keep my house clean. I was really impressed with the service I received and would not hesitate to recommend him. They also have a membership programme which means you don't have to keep trying to find a plumber when something goes wrong. This guy is tops at his job.

Find out how Rustic Plumbing Solutions compares to other Plumbers

Fantastic Job and On Time!

Thank you for doing a fantastic job on my sewer. Lachlan was on time and made sure that I knew everything that he was doing on the job. Great price, excellent work. I'll certainly be using your company next time I need a plumber.

Excellent Plumbing Service

Quick, clean and reliable, would definitely use this company again.
Very good communication between office, plumbers and the customer ensured the whole job went very smoothly.Lachlan and Mitchell very helpful. A good plumbing service.

Efficient and Reliable

Kevin

KevinMelbourne

Problem still not fixed

Matt was on time and very polite.
He was called to fix my blocked storm water,
Still blocked.
$500 dollars to dig a hole the size of a bucket is very rich. $22k to repair????Your prices are criminal, out of touch with the real world
Kevin

David R.Rustic Plumbing Solutions
Rob P

Rob POurimbah, 2258

Great Job!

The boys were excellent and open to suggestions which took what was going to be a $4.5k bill to a much more reasonable $1.3k. I would highly recommend these guys!

Finally!!!!!

I had a burst pipe yesterday..... Nightmare......
So googled and found Rustic Plumbing Solution. They sent Lachlan to my house to a have a look and he found the problem really quick and fixed it. Now I have water running again. Thanks to him.
If you have any plumbing problems I recommend Rustic Plumbing Solution.

On time and fantastic

I came home yesterday after three months overseas to a plumbing nightmare. From the first phone call to Rustic Plumbing the nightmare went away. Adrian was on time, super helpful and did a great job. I can highly recommend these guys. Outstanding, thank you!

Rayne Cook

Rayne Cook

Great service, on time. Solution fuxed

They were on time. Great price. Happy now my dishwasher works would recommend to others for sure. 100% satisfied. Will have on call.

Brownie

BrownieChain valley bay

Adrian review

Adrian arrived and fixed toilet valve along with offering to check our hot water service
He was very friendly and helpful
I joined the membership and would recommend rustic plumbing solutions as they answered my online request immediately and sent the plumber quickly as requested

Alex

AlexSydney

Expert Plumber!

Adrian did a wonderful job in no time. He was careful and thorough and really easy to work with. I joined membership on the spot.

Blocked kitchen sink drain

The plumber called Adrian, who did the job in my unit was helpful, polite, patient and efficient. He knew what was requires and did the job efficiently and successfully. He also mad suggestions for further improvement and possible problems in the plumbing system.

See all Rustic Plumbing Solutions reviews