Rustic Plumbing Solutions

Rustic Plumbing Solutions (page 7 of 7)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

I recently had a gas bench top installed with a gas line. Not only was the lady very courteous and friendly on the phone, the staff came exactly when they said they would. They did a great job, were very efficient and are a credit to the company. I would recommend them to anyone.

Laura

LauraSydney

Came and did a great Job in the time frame I was given.

I called and the booking was made that day and I was given a 2Hr time frame for when the plumber would be here and told that I'd get a courtesy call 25mins before arrival which is a bonus! Everything went to plan. Mark was lovely.
Hot water valve fixed!
Thanks!

On time efficient and they cleaned up when they finished.

I contacted Rustic Plumbing to repair a blocked drain at our home. They arrived promptly at the arranged time and repaired the problem quickly and effectively. The plumber was organised technically very competent and knew precisely what to do. The problem is now repaired and everything fully operational. Why can't more tradespeople present like that! Will definitely be using Rustic Plumbing again.

Plumbers

Find out how Rustic Plumbing Solutions compares to other Plumbers

A very happy little customer

I'd been told for about six years that I would have to dig up my bathroom to properly repair my underground drainage pipes. I stumbled across Rustic Plumbing whilst looking for another plumber as my normal plumber was busy on the day my sewerage overflowed. I could not believe the difference in service an technology. Justin the plumber showed me the inside of my pipe with a special camera and was able to later repair my pipes from the inside out. By the way, those little boot covers are adorable! Thanks again,
Linda

Rustic Plumbing - great service

I had been struggling to deal with semi blocked toilets for several days, until i finally called a plumber. David fromRustic plumbing, came on time, didn't make any promises until he had inspected and properly understood the problem. He then went about fixing the issue without fuss, or mess. Will now be using Rustic in place of trying to fix plumbing issues myself, great service and good rates, much cheaper than 'do it yourself' jobs i would normally attempt.
Would happily recommend Rustic plumbing, and will definitely use again.
Thanks Dave
Scott

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback, I'm glad we could assist you with this problem and look forward to helping you in the future if required.

Alex F.

Alex F.Sydney

Fantastic Service

I had Rustic Plumbing at my place for a multitude of problems. They were efficient, prompt & polite and explained exactly what was required clearly & understandably. I would highly recommend their services for any job you require, big or small. Their quote for work undertaken was very reasonable compared with other quotes I had obtained. Fantastic service. Will definitely call again when needed.

Hi Alex,

We are happy that you are completely satisfied with the service that we provided you. Thanks again for choosing to use Rustic Plumbing Solutions. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Lurline

LurlineTurramurra

Happy with Service & Efficiency!

I was very happy with the service and efficiency of Rustic Plumbing. I had received a number of quotes for fixing my broken water pipe and they were very reasonably priced for what I needed done. I especially liked the way they left my front yard clean and tidy as though no one had been there. I will be recommending this company to my friends and family.

Chalmers

ChalmersSydney

Disappointed

They are surely efficient and professional for common problems, but we felt manipulated when we in a vulnerable situation with a more serious problem.

When we were exploring a cheaper, more low-tech solution than the one they proposed, they seemed to become quite aggressive and would not hand over the camera footage - despite us paying for it - claiming we might give to another plumbing company.

We have since had to pay for another company to camera our lines again and they have come up with a far more cost-effective and practical solution. Furthermore, much of the previously quoted work is thankfully not necessary.

I'd recommend a second opinion if this company quotes on a larger job.

Great Team Effort!!

Rustic Plumbing Solutions came when they said they would and cleared my backed up sewer. They then advised us of the several options available to fix the problem. The solution to fix my drain permanently was completed quickly and with minimal disruptions. My garden looks exactly like it did prior to a trench being dug and I am extremely happy with the way the job was completed. A true team effort by a professional company. I will be recommending Rustic Plumbing to all my family and friends. Thanks again!

Plumbers

Find out how Rustic Plumbing Solutions compares to other Plumbers

Lis W

Lis WBerowra, New South Wales

Hot water sorted!

I called Rustic Plumbing Solutions when our hot water system died. Being a family of 5 we needed a fast solution. Rustic Plumbing Solutions sent a friendly technician out the same day, and provided us with a couple of cost effective options to solve the problem.

Now the hot water is back in action! We have recommended Rustic Plumbing Solutions to a couple of friends and they have been impressed as well.

If you need someone who is honest and not looking to rip you off I would definitely use these guys.

See all Rustic Plumbing Solutions reviews