James S

James SBAULKHAM HILLS

Good Work & Prompt Service

I originally rang Omega plumbing for a quote and was slugged the $79.00 service fee. We only needed the tap fixed which was leaking and they gave us a quote to completely remodel the bathroom including vanity and toilet and were shocked when my wife did not sign up on the spot to get the work done. I then rang rustic plumbing who explained there was no need to replace the vanity only the s bend, taps which were 18 years old and drain plug to fix the leak. They explained everything were professional and we are glad its now fixed. They did not charge a call out fee and the quote was much better then the previous company. will recommend rustic to everyone

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

l1ammy

l1ammySydney

Hot Water Tank Swap for Continuous System

Great work

Great work was done. Had r blockage in the drains and all was fixed. Also it didnt take long. Very happy with the services.

Plumbers

Find out how Rustic Plumbing Solutions compares to other Plumbers

Great service. Lachlan and Josh explained everything upfront and gave me choices for the various HWS solutions. They didn't mess me about or try to upsell beyond what I asked for. I had hot water by the late evening so I was happy.

Blocked kitchen sink drain

The plumber called Adrian, who did the job in my unit was helpful, polite, patient and efficient. He knew what was requires and did the job efficiently and successfully. He also mad suggestions for further improvement and possible problems in the plumbing system.

Quick to the Rescue

We came back from holidays to find a water leak in my kitchen tap so had to shut the hot water for the night. We had no hot water that night, so not a pleasant thing to come home to. The next morning after ringing two plumbers for some quick assistance I was able to get Rustic Plumbing. They came to the rescue quickly and fixed my leak so we could again have hot showers. They were prepared with a new tap to install although did not have a rag to mop up any spills. Albeit the job was done well and response was quick. I will definitely use them again if I need some plumbing help.

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

Ad

I recently had a gas bench top installed with a gas line. Not only was the lady very courteous and friendly on the phone, the staff came exactly when they said they would. They did a great job, were very efficient and are a credit to the company. I would recommend them to anyone.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Came and did a great Job in the time frame I was given.

I called and the booking was made that day and I was given a 2Hr time frame for when the plumber would be here and told that I'd get a courtesy call 25mins before arrival which is a bonus! Everything went to plan. Mark was lovely.
Hot water valve fixed!
Thanks!

Lurline

LurlineTurramurra

Happy with Service & Efficiency!

I was very happy with the service and efficiency of Rustic Plumbing. I had received a number of quotes for fixing my broken water pipe and they were very reasonably priced for what I needed done. I especially liked the way they left my front yard clean and tidy as though no one had been there. I will be recommending this company to my friends and family.

David R.Rustic Plumbing Solutions