Ruttley Services Electrical

• Rates and Fees
Yan

YanSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I had a very positive experience with Sam and Tobias. They took the time to explain in detail the work required and discussed options. They were friendly and courteous the entire time. Thank you so much!

Cherry Ng

Cherry NgSydney, NSW

Very good service

Recently Sam installed a new fuse box and light fittings and checked the wiring of our flat. We found Sam to be very knowledgeable and proficient and were impressed with his friendly and helpful approach. We are very happy with the result and would be happy to recommend him to any future customers.

Rates and Fees

On time, quick and efficient

Thank you Sam. Arrived on time. Changed over my dining light quickly and asked if I needed any other electrical looked at. Recommended ### ## cc cc cc cc c cc cc

Electricians

Find out how Ruttley Services Electrical compares to other Electricians

Jennifer M.

Jennifer M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

The customer service I received last week from Ruttley Services was fast, efficient, professional and friendly. They installed two exhaust vents in my ensuite and toilet. I would highly recommend Ruttley Services.

Punctual and reliable service

Sam was a punctual and personable problem solver. He fixed a fizzled power point in a tight spot in a jiffy. He also helpfully ran through a check list of safety issues.
We will definitely be using him and Rutleys again.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We called Rutley to arrange for an electrician to come and have a look at our exhaust fans last week since we had the day off work. They told us Sam could come around that same day! Sam was very friendly and helpful and arranged to come back the following week to install the new fans. Sam came today and installed the nee fans and completed the job to our complete satisfaction. And the best part was he explained it all to me to help me understand what the issues were. I highly recommend Sam and the team at Ruttley.

Chris H

Chris HSydney, NSW

Great review of Electrical Safety Review

Review was carried out with minimal interruption to my day. Good feedback was supplied on both existing comppoolnents and product offering. Sam, the technian, was polite and knowledgeable. Would definitely consider usi g Ruttley Services.

See all Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical reviews