Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical

Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical (page 3 of 12)

Plumbing, Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Prompt response

Said would be there within the hour and was. Workmanship was first class. Price was high but I suppose that is usual for Sydney.

Hi Kaz,
Your review is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing working with you to assist you in your plumbing needs.
Best Wishes

Best plumber ever

Just had the best ever experience with a plumber. Very friendly and professional experience from booking to solution with no nonsense. Michael arrived on schedule and promptly identified, explained and fixed the problem with my blocked waste line. I've already recommended the company to my neighbors and friends. This company is a standout. I'll be calling them straight away if I ever need them again.

Hi Beth,
Thank you for taking the time and giving us such a positive review. We look forward to assisting you with any of your future plumbing needs. Call us anytime.
Ruttley Plumbing

Very professional and friendly, highly recommended!

Jason came fix our shower taps, he explains the procedure clearly and his service is of excellent standard. Will definitely recommend it to my family and friends. Job 5380

Find out how Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical compares to other Services

Fast, efficient, and friendly.

I was impressed with Mikael's punctual arrival, friendly attitude, and effective handling of the job. We would not hesitate to use this service again.

Hi Tim

great plumbing company job 5346

Michael and his team have been twice to our home, the first time was about 12 months ago when tree roots caused major damage by breaking clay pipes under the house and again today for a toilet overflow problem. On both occasions they attended promptly, were very knowledgable and competent, were very professional and provided an excellent value for money service. I highly recommend them and will be using them again should I require a plumber in the future

Good

I have used Michael several times and he is always good to deal with and whilst this job was tricky we got a good outcome.

Hi Geoff

Richard

RichardPaddington

5272 Professional Plumbing Service

Michael was the second plumber I had on same job. The first a disaster! Michael was great to deal with being very knowledgeable and polite guiding me to the best $$ outcome for my situation. Will not hesitate using again.

Hi Richard

Dennis Y

Dennis YNORTHBRIDGE

Job 5265

Michael is very knowledgeable. He gave us good advice. I have no hesitation to use Ruttley again for future plumbing needs.

Michael R.Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical

Fast, Professional Service, and High Quality Plumbing - Job number 5278.

Hamish

HamishSydney

Professional and polite

This is the second time we have used Ruttley Plumbing, the first job was small and this one much larger, both were handled with the same amount of care and professionalism. Everything was explained in detail and quoted before proceeding. Thanks for the great service on job 5213

Hi Hamish

Emergency service.

They did a great job. The second plumbers I called for an emergency job. Most importantly they were prompt and reassuring.

Dom S

Dom SSydney

Drainage Issue attended to

I had Ruttley Plumbing come out for job 5248 and the issue was dealt with professionally and efficiently. Michael explained everything as he went and sought approval for all works and associated costs before proceeding.

Michael R.Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical

broken tap, overflow shower/vanity (Job number 5224) - Very professional, informative and helpful

Great, professional service, detailed explanation and gave me a follow up call as well.
Would recommend Michael (plumber) to anybody along the north shore.

Hi Alex
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience with Ruttley Plumbing. If you need anything further in the future, call anytime!

Hi Alex

John R

John RSt Ives NSW

Rerun and tidy up external plumbing.

Did a great job, with a strong sense of customer service and also aesthetics. Followed up at all times. Unusual for a plumber, thought outside the box. gave strong sense of customer service.

N Bibi

N Bibi

Great, fast, friendly service!

My bathroom flooded on a Friday night (job number 5212). Michael came right over, and it was quickly resolved. In fact, from making the phone call to Michael leaving, it was less than an hour! Very respectful, and would definitely use again.

Friendly and professional service

- prompt response: I rang the service and the plumber came to my house to fix the problem in a few hours.
- professional: the plumber could point out what precisely the problem is, very means he is very experienced.
- friendly: great customer service and attitude.

i would recommend this to others.

Hi Charles

YoYo

YoYoSydney

Great Work.......

Plumber was on time, Quick to assess, and Quick to get the parts required, Quick to do the job. Very Satisfied.

Jack

Jack

Happy with the prompt service

The plumber came quickly on a Sunday and fixed our blocked drain problem in no time. Happy with the professional service

Hi Jack

Terry

TerryDarlinghurst

For me it was a real help.I rang other plumbers but they were not interested when I told them my pro

As I said I am happy with your work. For you continued to contact me to see how things are going after you finished your job .

MSCAU

MSCAUSydney

Really good

Josh came within the expected timeframe. Not only did he fix the problem (water flow was weak and temperature was too low) quickly, but he also explained what he was doing in layman's terms so I could help myself in future. He was very pleasant to deal with and wasted no time. Job 5023.

See all Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical reviews