Ryobi 18V One+ AirStrike 18GA

Ryobi 18V One+ AirStrike 18GA

See the Best Nail / Staple Guns in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Snowyowl

Snowyowl

The Stapler that take 10mm staples which don't exist

I purchased this stapler after being told it would be good for doing the upholstery job I was attempting. I was told that the local store didn't have the 10mm staples but they could be bought. Surprise Surprise 10mm staples don't exist. 16mm is the smallest. If you as a company are going to do a deal and be exclusive to one retailer then do your customers the courtesy of making sure the staff of the store all stores know exactly was is available and what is not. I can not give a review on the function of this machine as the staples a way to long. But the company and retailer need to get their acts together. This is not acceptable conduct from either company

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Jaydos

JaydosAdelaide

Saved Me Hours

Date PurchasedApr 2018

6AMCRISISMelbourne

Before I was a man. Then I bought a Ryobi 18V One+ AirStrike 18GA. I am now a GOD!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Brendan S

Brendan SAU

Very easy to use- light work

Great for skirting boards and light work. Did a few fence pailings did job but a little light. Fit for purpose- though only used for one job so far. Would not use hammer and nails again. Generally punches nails nicely too. Have big battery kept it going ages. Pity it can not take bigger fence nails.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Ryobi air strike Nail Gun

Picked up my Nail gun today and the guy at the shop was saying it's no good for hard wood decking, when I got it home I filled it up and dam the nails only went half way in, I was devo until I saw at the back the switch turned it to max and boom nails went it all the way plus some so happy days and hard wood decking DYI job is on its way

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Joeu1741

Joeu1741

Good

Has been pretty good, did the job, light enough, good for light jobs. Used it for nailing some strapping for insulation and also used it for architraves. Did the job. Only downside is had to get the Ryobi batter as well. If you already have one, then no problems. Y.

John Javro

John JavroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Works well, but!!!

Webby

Webbyasked

Has anyone used this to attach thatching to a pogola hut which is suppose to be stapled down into place.

Steven_K

Steven_Kasked

Does anyone know if the staple gun can be used on jarrah? Thanks

Rachel C

Rachel Casked

Would you recommend using for fence pailings or does it not really work for that type of job?

6AMCRISIS

Hi - no, I wouldn't recommend it for that purpose. While it will help you secure a few fence palings in an emergency to stop the pets escaping, it's designed for lighter work like internal cabinets and trim around the house. You'll need a heavier duty nailer for a long term fence fix. You can hire one from your local Bunnings and they'll advise which to use. Hope this helps! :)

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryNail / Staple Guns