Ryobi 18V One+ AirStrike 18GA

Ryobi 18V One+ AirStrike 18GA

See the Best Nail / Staple Guns in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

3.7
    Snowyowl
    Snowyowl

The Stapler that take 10mm staples which don't exist

I purchased this stapler after being told it would be good for doing the upholstery job I was attempting. I was told that the local store didn't have the 10mm staples but they could be bought. Surprise Surprise 10mm staples don't exist. 16mm is the smallest. If you as a company are going to do a deal and be exclusive to one retailer then do your customers the courtesy of making sure the staff of the store all stores know exactly was is available and what is not. I can not give a review on the function of this machine as the staples a way to long. But the company and retailer need to get their acts together. This is not acceptable conduct from either company

Date PurchasedJune 2018
    6AMCRISISMelbourne

Before I was a man. Then I bought a Ryobi 18V One+ AirStrike 18GA. I am now a GOD!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Brendan S
    Brendan SAU

Very easy to use- light work

Great for skirting boards and light work. Did a few fence pailings did job but a little light. Fit for purpose- though only used for one job so far. Would not use hammer and nails again. Generally punches nails nicely too. Have big battery kept it going ages. Pity it can not take bigger fence nails.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Ryobi air strike Nail Gun

Picked up my Nail gun today and the guy at the shop was saying it's no good for hard wood decking, when I got it home I filled it up and dam the nails only went half way in, I was devo until I saw at the back the switch turned it to max and boom nails went it all the way plus some so happy days and hard wood decking DYI job is on its way

Date PurchasedSept 2017
    Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Ryobi 18V One+ AirStrike 18GA compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

Joeu1741
    Joeu1741

Good

Has been pretty good, did the job, light enough, good for light jobs. Used it for nailing some strapping for insulation and also used it for architraves. Did the job. Only downside is had to get the Ryobi batter as well. If you already have one, then no problems. Y.

John Javro
    John JavroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Works well, but!!!

John B.
    John B.asked

Hi,I have just tried my second Ryobi 18V Airstrike stapler. like the first one this one stopped working after 6 shots. It makes all the right noises but will not fire.Have tried difference batteries,differance staples still no go.
    like above do I keep taking it back till I get a good one?

Dave G.
    Dave G.asked

Hi my Ryobi cordless Brad air strike is not punching the nails in not even half way and the settings are on full and using the longer nails or shorter nails still wont punch them in was working a treat when I first got it but now it wont even go into a bit of pine and iv cleaned the Track where the nail down iv sprayed it with some WD-40 iv tried a new battery but still having the same problem the only thing I could think of is could there be a air leak in a hose from the compressor and its not getting the full burst to punch the nails in cheers

Samboasked

Using it for fence pailings - 6ASCRISIS said not recommended it. Is that for hardwood fencing or it's ok for treated pine palings?

6AMCRISIS

Same goes for treated pine palings - it will do the job in an emergency and *hold* the paling in place if you need to replace one or two for a quick fix until you can nail them properly and use the longest brad (50mm I think?) (will be doing this myself this weekend) BUT the brads this nailer uses are not like the larger nails normally used for fencing. They are very thin, not as long, and won't have the longer term holding power of nails. The heads of the brads are very small and would probably slide out of the wood if you pushed the paling hard enough.

Sambo

Thanks for your reply, very helpful.

See all Ryobi 18V One+ AirStrike 18GA questions

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

• GTIN12: 033287160587