Ryobi 18V One+ Buffer Polisher R18BP-0

Ryobi 18V One+ Buffer Polisher R18BP-0

3.8

Awesome little polisher

Great for a quick cut n polish at home, didn't think it would cope being so small but it powers through my statesman without changing batteries. For the price it is a great little buffer and not hard on the arms to use either. Perfect for any level of car enthusiast

Date PurchasedMar 2017

06prado

Fantastic! No more cords!!

I was a bit dubious because of the size of the pad, but after using it I couldn't do without it! Not for full on scratch removals, etc. but for a gentle wax/polish is perfect.

See all Ryobi 18V One+ Buffer Polisher R18BP-0 reviews

Alex Wong

Alex Wongasked

Could anyone share the burnings link to the replacement pads?

Jarrod

I can't find the link, but they do have replacement pads for it in the tool section.

Mark K.
    Mark K.

Jarrodasked

Where can I purchase more terry towel pads for this buffer?

06prado

Hi Jarod, I bought some recently from Bunnings. They weren't ryobi brand, but they work just fine!
    Just make sure you get the right diameter as there are a few different sizes.

Bernard Crooks

Bernard Crooksasked

1 Is there a tendency to remove too much paint from curves and edges.
    2 Is it used to apply compound/polish as well as buffing
    3 What approx area is completed before pad change is required.
    4 How many pads supplied.
    5 Are extra pads available, at what cost.
    6 How long does a fully charged battery last in polish mode

06prado

1; No, it's not fast enough to burn paint like a 12" grinder type polisher, it's more a gentle wax/polish tool i.e. Ideal for regular wax application.
    2&4; it comes with a terry towelling type applicator and a lambs wool pad - as above, if wanting to cut/remove scratches I'd buy a 12" grinder type polisher.
    3; I do the entire vehicle in the terry towelling pad, then the entire vehicle in the lambs wool cloth.
    5; I purchased two replacement pads at Bunnings for $16 recently (one of each pads)
    6; two 1.5 ah batteries seem to work for me, but I'd reckon one 5 ah battery would do the job.
    ****Please note***** I do not work for Ryobi, nor am I a panel beater, I'm merely a guy that likes to keep his vehicles nice and clean and this is PURELY personal opinion!

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategorySanders