Ryobi 18V One+ Pole Pruner OPP1820

Ryobi 18V One+ Pole Pruner OPP1820 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: OPP1820
See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

Leanne
Leanne

I feel safe in using this product vs another type of chain-saw

I love this piece of garden equipment. It's getting plenty of use. I've been able to prune tall palm trees and even helped an elderly Aunty who has (or rather had) a massive pine tree overhanging into her back yard. It's paid for itself a couple of time already (vs getting a handy-man to do the job). I feel safe using it (vs the old electric one which will shortly get heave-ho).
I wish I were a little stronger in the wrists to manoeuvre it a little better (I'm in my mid 50's).
Thank you Ryobi for this quality product.

gogofaster
gogofasterSydney

Perfect for a small backyard

I have a 700 sqm block with a large number of hedges, pine trees, palms etc. The pruner has been invaluable in pruning branches. I used to do it by hand and this has cut my pruning time greatly. I have even cut up a tree about 20 cm wide. I have the smaller battery and that has been more than sufficient. I have not had to recharge the battery during a pruning session lasting about 1-2 hours. Not sure what is the running time as I did not time it. I have jammed it a couple of times but its easy to clear and to put the chain back on. The only issue is that if there is any oil left over it can leak when stored standing up.
Light, sharp, quick