Ryobi 18V One+ Pole Pruner OPP1820

Ryobi 18V One+ Pole Pruner OPP1820

MPN: OPP1820
See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

Oil leaks

The saw has only been used for several minutes and it leaking the bar and chain oil down the pole. Very annoying. Back to Bunnings. We are in the country with our closest store an hour away.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $119.00.

Oil leaks the second time around

Purchased this a month ago and within half an hour of usage had the chain oil running down the pole onto my hands. Took it back to Bunnings and they said that have never had an issue with this unit and replaced it. The second unit has the exact same problem, back to Bunnings we go...

Date PurchasedSept 2018

billdunkNSW, 2484

Disappointing durability

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Hedge Trimmers

Find out how Ryobi 18V One+ Pole Pruner OPP1820 compares to other Hedge Trimmers

Ray H.asked

Can you purchase an Allen key for the pole chain saw

ken

Most allen keys are either metric or imperial and can be bought in various lengths and configurations from Bunnings or hardware stores so if you contact Ryobi maybe they can tell you what size and type you need. Mt guess would be its metric.
If the unit is under 6 years old they may replace it on the extended warrantee if you registerd it when you bought it or have the receipt copy. Being an engineer now retired I haven't dismantled these but it should be easy enough to fix. using a standard key.

Ray H.

Thanks Ken yes realise that but getting 1 with totally different sized ends might be a mission
Cheers

Thomas Cross
Thomas Crossasked

Appears to have blown a fuse on polesaw
What do I check
How can I fix it?

JSBasked

Opp18 pruner doesn't match hedge trimmer pole OHT1850S

ken

I only have one Ryobi 18v pole and it fits both the hedge trim and chain saw without a problem. I bought the pole with the chain saw attached first then after I found it does such a great job I bought the hedge attachment and that also works on the same pole.

JSB

Thanks Ken. The Opp18 pruner is 2021. The hedge trimmer pole OHT1850S is 2016. They have changed the connection a bit after only 5 years. Maybe you bought yours at the same time?

See all Ryobi 18V One+ Pole Pruner OPP1820 questions

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryHedge Trimmers