Ryobi 18V One+ RBL1850S

Ryobi 18V One+ RBL1850S (page 2 of 2)

MPN: RBL1850S

• Safety
kazza65

kazza65brisbane

Love it

Awesome little blower, has plenty of power to blow off leaves and what ever else on the patio and driveway. Lightweight,so easy to use.would highly recommend this blower.bought it as a combo with whipper sniper for $199,great value.battery life is great.so much better than our electric one, no cords to trip over.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Goodorbad

GoodorbadPerth, Western Australia

Great little compact blower

Had this unit for 12 months now and not missed a beat. It’s easy and powerful for your average small patio cleaning needs. People are about to rock over and a few quick minutes blowing around with this little beauty and the the place is clear of leaves and debris . Two other family members have bought the same and love it for quick last Minute cleanups and general blowing jobs for small to medium back yard patios. rum time is about 10 min or so

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Goodie

GoodieHunter Region, NSW

Cheap & Chearful

I bought one of these little gems on clearance for $39. So good. Sold the petrol one straight away. Heaps easier to get into tight spots not to mention lighter. Lasts a good while with the 4.0ah battery in it too. I didn't really need the vacuum function so that wasn't a concern buying this model

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Battery Blower Vacuums

Find out how Ryobi 18V One+ RBL1850S compares to other Battery Blower Vacuums

Hussein S

Hussein SSydney, NSW

Love this light weight Blower

Light weight blower is great to use. Loving it! With one button operation this blower is very handy for everyday task around your house, just attach the battery and get your task done. No toxic petrol smell. I always recharge my battery after use so that my blower is ready for use the next time.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Andrew S.

Andrew S.Melbourne

After a long search decided to buy this, and not looking back

I looked long and hard, talked to mates and friends but kept coming back to this great blower. Can't fault it really, gets all my blowing needs done on one charge of the 5ah battery.

Nice and quiet for a blower too, which I did not expect. Would recommend it to others for sure.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Tori S

Tori S

Easy for low key home maintenance

This is a great little unit. It's not horrendously loud like some, and it handles a suburban back yard with ease. My Dad originally bought one so I in turn bought one. It's awesome for not being hard on your back, and the run time is pretty good. The fact that you can use the batteries interchangeably with other tools means it's Bunnings vouchers all around at Christmas time! It's not an overly powerful unit, but is better in my opinion because I can lift it and manoeuvre it more easily. And for some reason it's kind of cathartic to use!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
HRS91

HRS91Queensland

Easy to use, light, does the job just fine!

Don't have any issues with this blower. The only thing I don't like about it is how quickly the battery runs out, but that's not a fault with the blower. It's just the battery that comes with it - if you have more than 10 minutes of blowing to do, make sure you buy a bigger battery. Blower works great, it's really light and easy to hold.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Liz

Liz

The best Christmas gift ever!!!

Love my new Ryobi Blower. It is light , powerful , a pleasure to use blowing away all those leaves, specially for a lady who is used to a heavier petrol version.
Battery lasts about for about 15 minutes so I will be buying a back up for use on Autumn days.

Date PurchasedNov 2016