Ryobi 18V One+ RGS1822Li25

Ryobi 18V One+ RGS1822Li25

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

4.2

Hedge trimming bliss

Just used the Ryobi One+ for the first time and it was fabulous. Like cutting butter with a hot knife. As an older female I was also impressed by its lightness. Looking forward to my next hedge-cutting experience and I've never said that before. It probably seems especially good because my earlier hedge trimmer was over 20 years old and I"d never done any maintenance (my bad). I also really enjoyed not having to fluff around with a cord

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $198.00.

Andrew
    AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect For Smaller Jobs

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.

Other Hedge Trimmers

Jacci
    JacciSydney, NSW

What A Little Gem!

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $167.99.

Hedge Trimmers

Find out how Ryobi 18V One+ RGS1822Li25 compares to other Hedge Trimmers

Vassily L.
    Vassily L.

Bought this smaller one from Bunnings so I didn't have to always use the Ryobi 3 Kg (heavy) electric one.

Have used it on both a box hedge and Pittosporum silver sheen hedge. In both cases it did not cut cleanly but actually tore the tip of the hedge I was trimming. I would like to take it back to Bunnings for a refund but like so many purchases from Bunnings, am unable to locate the receipt. Today I purchased the next level up in the cordless Ryobi hedge trimmer which comes with what looks to be stainless or milled steel blades unlike the painted metal ones on this smaller one. Can not recommend this unless maybe you just want to put the grass shears on and trim your lawn edges.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

CkerrWallan

Ryobi One+ 18V Cordless Hedge Trimmer - Skin OnlyI/N: 3380840

This Ryobi One+ 18V Cordless Hedge Trimmer - Skin Only
    I/N: 3380840 is simply awesome.

We were shocked at how powerful this is even compared to our last corded hedge trimmer..... this is just incredible.

Having arthritis I needed something light and easy to use but powerful enough and this has been fantastic.

5stars

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $149.00.