Ryobi 18V One+ Spotlight (Xenon) CXN180G

Ryobi 18V One+ Spotlight (Xenon) CXN180G Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Ryobi oneasked

Can you get a replacement globe if it ever goes?

Damien

I'm sure you can. I recently replaced the globe in my other one+ torch.

Geoff
Geoff

Bunnings are you suppler , contact Bunnings Warehouse shop , Also see the instruction if you have them they came with the light when it was purchased !

Ryobi one

Thanks for getting back to me. I asked them" bunnings " but he said he didnt have the spare globes there for the cxn180g model , if he had them. Also he said he has never have had one of those particular globes ever blow.for the cxn180g ryobi xenom 35w lamp.as to the instructions for the lamp my 8yo daughter decided to color it in . Cannot be read. I am trying to find the instructions online. Thanx again.

Boyet

Boyetasked

How long the battery life for continues use of this spot light with 18v battery?

Damien

1.5Ah lithium battery lasts around 50-70mins. 4.0Ah lasts double. Having said that there is no such thing as 'continual use' for this spotty. If it is left on too long it heats up so much it fries the reflective cone that projects the light beam. I did this accidentally while trying to run down a 4.0Ah battery. It has a 'lock-on' button which I clicked in and left it to drain. It cooked it! I wouldn't call this normal use, I'd call it a lesson.

PaxVobiscum

PaxVobiscumasked

I've already got several Ryobi tools with 14.4v batteries, which LOOK identical to the 18v. version that's stated for the current torches.
Can the 14.4v version be used to power this torch effectively and safely?

Damien

Not sure. I didn't own any Ryobi before the one+ series so haven't tested it. Sorry, not much help!

oschokman

oschokmanasked

How do I know when I need to charge my battery?

steve
steve

When things don't work.

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives