Ryobi 190cc 4 Stroke RPW3200

Ryobi 190cc 4 Stroke RPW3200

See the Best Petrol Pressure Washers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bmorey

bmoreyVic, 3140

Powerful & easy to use

Date PurchasedAug 2016

keith

keith

Hose Size!?

Instruction tag says minimum 18mm hose diameter (which you don't see until opening the box) so I had to go back and spend nearly $100 on an 18mm hose and extra bits, then when I finally went to connect the 18mm hose, there's only a 12mm connection on the friggin washer!

Very powerful and easy to use, professional feel.

Setting the washer up out of the box was very easy. The only thing I found annoying during set up was the crank case oil. The tag on the filler said to empty entire 355 ml bottle supplied, but the bottle supplied was 532mls.. Go figure. The filler has a dipstick built in so it wasn't a major drama. I filled the detergent tank up and gave the 4x4 a wash. The pressure is phenomenal with the nozzle having 5 settings, from 1 degree fan (pinpoint), 25, 40 and two soap settings. It has a commercial feel to it and I am sure it has equivalent parts and I have confidence that this machine will serve me well. It's only and couple of hundred more than the electric Karcher which is a piece of junk by comparison.

Davo

DavoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome - super powerful and reliable

I have previously owned a number of electric pressure washers. After my last one died (an approx $700 Gerni) I decided to go to a petrol powered unit due to the additional reliability and power. Great move! Much more powerful than the Gerni. I teamed it with a Karcher patio washer (about $125) - a perfect combination. Can't believe how fast it cleans with this combo.

I also looked at the Karcher 2800 with the Honda engine. Both the Karcher and the Ryobi have brass pumps with well known engines. In the end went with the Ryobi as it's more powerful and was $180 cheaper.

So far the engine has started first or second pull. The Subaru has good reviews so I'm hoping it continues this way.

Highly recommended.

Harrymichelleasked

I've just finished cleaning the deck and it did a good job however when cleaning the machine and packing it up i noticed the hose has been melted in a few places , How Have I managed to do this ? I did not notice a warning sticker to tell me to keep it clear of any parts of the machine .

Stratton C.
Stratton C.

Bro are you stupid, it’s an engine it’s going to get hot. Common sense will help you

Harrymichelle

Thanks Bro , for your very helpful advice , Yes I must be stupid . Common sense was a tad damp that day .

Kimbo

Kimboasked

Can you put deck cleaning solution in the soap tank?

Nudge

Nudgeasked

Hi there
Can u buy a hose extension to work at heights and unit can stay on ground level? Will it affect the unit if so.
Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryPetrol Pressure Washers