Ryobi 25.4cc 2 Stroke RPP254JO

Ryobi 25.4cc 2 Stroke RPP254JO

MPN: RPP254JO
See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

2.0

Can’t start once Warmed Up

I had high hopes for the 25.4cc whipper Snipper and was looking forward to be able to use the various attachments. Had no problems starting it cold however straight away have discovered it does not start warm. No matter how many times I have tried. Unfortunately lost receipt so can’t get refund. Part of me is wondering if it has been designed this way to entice users to purchase the One Plus easy start key to be able to use it and make more profits. I certainly won’t be doing that. Bunnings should not stock this product. Do not recommend!

Paulo30
Paulo30South-Eastern Region, NSW

Does the job but can be difficult to use.

I wanted a pole pruner but could not make up my mind and choose the Ryobi for its price. I have so far found it cumbersome and tricky to use. It is weighty and there is a need for upper body strength. I have not found it easy to start when cold (note: I have a petrol line trimmer, chainsaw, blower & hedge trimmer and they start relatively easy). At full length it's tricky to start as you don't want to put the chain on the ground. In use the head unit can get clogged with wood shavings & small sticks. It does the job but some people may difficult to use. I have only used a few times.