Ryobi 26CC 2 Stroke Half Crank Blower RBL26G

3.8

• Safety
Joel

JoelPerth, WA

Great little blower for beginners

It’s light weight compared to the 4 stroke plus higher rpm and air speed. It’s good for domestic use, not to sure about commercial. Use it mostly for sand and leaves on the pavers. Found that the flat nozzle attachment was good for sand. Instructions on the blower are very clear and easy just follow the prompt and should be fine. 2 year warranty which is great for a starter on a budget and gets time to save up if it breaks after that warranty

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $199.00.

Sparky

Consider another Ryobi purchase.

My disappointment is that the blower became hard to start for some months before it failed to start. Only 4 months after the two year warranty. Bunnings suggested that I contact Ryobi as they could not do anything after warranty date. The product has been well taken care and still looks like new but Ryobi was not interested to considering any compromise outside warranty, this I understand, as thats the deal but it certainly warns me to reconsider another Ryobi purchase. After all to lose a customer for a four month extension is not futuristic thinking 6 months customers would be OK with but 4?? very disappointing Ryobi.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $179.00.

David Reid

David ReidNorth Queensland, QLD

Enjoyed it but had to replace with another brand

I had my Ryobi vac for a little over 12 months. I use it weekly because I have a lot of trees on my property. The cord snapped in the pull reel. I tried to replace it. I had to take the blower completely apart to access the pull reel. I could'nt access a replacement reel from Bunnings in store and they advised me to go on-line. My reassembly was floored also because of the tension spring wheel. Too complex for this gardener.

All my tools are Ryobi. I don't want to risk another so I have explored other options and I'm really happy with my replacement.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $260.00.

Petrol Blower Vacuums

Find out how Ryobi 26CC 2 Stroke Half Crank Blower RBL26G compares to other Petrol Blower Vacuums

AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Pretty good when it is started, but hard to get running

I've had the Ryobi RBL26G for almost a year, and it has performed quite well in that time. From day 1 it has been difficult to start, and that has not gotten any better as time goes on.

Once running, it is quite a good blower - quite powerful, high airspeed. It can be converted into a vacuum as well with an additional purchase of a kit, although I haven't needed this function. I do like the 'cruise control' - stupid name, but great feature. Basically, instead of holding the throttle on, you can lock it in place with a seperate lever.

Overall, good but not great. At $200 though it is a good buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $189.00.

Jeff Jenningsasked

Can not get my blower to start, it is brand new out of the box. I exchanged it under warranty at Bunnings as the first on would not start after about one hours use.(not continuous use). My first one was always hard to start then failed completely, this one will not start from the word go. Has anyone got any answers for me.

Andrew

Yeah it's hard to start, even new out of the box.

Fuel it, prime it, and give it full throttle on the manual lever - SET THE CHOKE TO FULL CHOKE. Pull the starter until it sounds like it is almost going to start, then put the choke to half choke. Continue to pull the starter until it sounds like it is almost going to start, then put the choke to run. Continue to pull the starter, it should start soon.

This has been the most reliable way of getting it to start, but it's not guaranteed.

Jeff Jennings

Still no go, it’s going back.

Robert B.
Robert B.

Same problem here. Had one that was impossible to start. After a couple of uses it won’t start at al. Replaced it with a new one. That one won’t start at all.

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryPetrol Blower Vacuums