Ryobi 26CC 2 Stroke Half Crank Blower RBL26G

3.5

• Safety
David Reid

David ReidNorth Queensland, QLD

Enjoyed it but had to replace with another brand

I had my Ryobi vac for a little over 12 months. I use it weekly because I have a lot of trees on my property. The cord snapped in the pull reel. I tried to replace it. I had to take the blower completely apart to access the pull reel. I could'nt access a replacement reel from Bunnings in store and they advised me to go on-line. My reassembly was floored also because of the tension spring wheel. Too complex for this gardener.

All my tools are Ryobi. I don't want to risk another so I have explored other options and I'm really happy with my replacement.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$260.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Andrew

AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Pretty good when it is started, but hard to get running

I've had the Ryobi RBL26G for almost a year, and it has performed quite well in that time. From day 1 it has been difficult to start, and that has not gotten any better as time goes on.

Once running, it is quite a good blower - quite powerful, high airspeed. It can be converted into a vacuum as well with an additional purchase of a kit, although I haven't needed this function. I do like the 'cruise control' - stupid name, but great feature. Basically, instead of holding the throttle on, you can lock it in place with a seperate lever.

Overall, good but not great. At $200 though it is a good buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$189.00.

Noise Level