Ryobi PBV30A 30cc 2 Stroke Petrol

Ryobi PBV30A 30cc 2 Stroke Petrol

1.9

Not to good, mine keeps stopping after some time.

As I said not to good, mine keeps cutting out after some time, and will not run, properley.
    I cannot see how to adjust the carb if that is the problem, have had this on an old trimmer befor, but that did have the two screws to adjust the carb.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Goes every time.

Goes every time. Never have to pull more than a couple of times
    Even if I have not used it for six months.
    Easy change from blowing to sucking with a small screw driver.
    I usually blow everything into a heap and then use the suction to pick it up

The product is not as good as the others but for a back up and the price works well.

worked fine till I found the fuel pump up bulb cracked. Try and get on their stupid web site and get a answer you want and source a part or a manule or a shop or assistance. Hopeless. And then their supplier bunnings. They who do not have a Idea. I can fix anything but if you cannot get stock in the stores what hope do we have for the future. Dealing with those who have no idea: pretending to be (xspurts). X is nothing and a spurt is a snall drip excelled under great pressure. Some times we have to find the answers without the nuisance of this perversed and stupid generation of know alls who know nothing.

Petrol Blower Vacuums

Find out how Ryobi PBV30A 30cc 2 Stroke Petrol compares to other Petrol Blower Vacuums

Totally rubbish.

Bought it a couple years ago, I am not a hard garden worker. the machine used not more than 10 times. then the switch not working, then could not start anymore. contact Ryobi, let me to send the parts number then never be back to me. what a professional service. NOT recommend ryobi to anyone.

gregm

gregmSydney Surrounds, NSW

No more Ryobi for me

Piece of garbage. I've had one for ~6 years, just replaced it with a Husqvarna BDx125...and I love the thing, should've done it sooner. If it weren't for the cement around them, the Husqvarna would suck the gravel right out of the concrete driveway !
    Never again will I buy petrol powered garden equipment from a hardware store (Bunnings).

I've learnt my cheapskate lesson - if you want quality equipment, then you'll pay for it.
    Um....er...the red Ryobi sticker is still in one peice and hasn't peeled off after 6 years ;)
    Everything. Second rate cheap garbage

Saved me a lot of manual leaf picking

qldrumble

qldrumble

Terrible

Used 3 times and looking for something better. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone - wont be buying a blower from bunnings again
    reasonably quiet
    Can be hard to start and wouldnt blow the skin off a custard

RYOBI PBVE3P0A

GREAT... starts first time every time, unlike some people i read the instructions on the unit and the zip start means you're up and running in 30 seconds... literally. the attachments bolt on so they are secure and while that might make some people complain it takes too long to change from blow to vac, it means the little plastic tabs you see on cheaper models aren't needed and dont wear out so you'll have tight fittings from day one through the life of the machine.
    easy Zip Start feature, reliable, bolt on accesories.

Don't waste your money!

Fiddly fittings that don't stay attached, awkward to use as it doesn't sit comfortable and is not a natural motion, sticky throttle, and very hard to get started, even when new.

After only a few uses it won't start at all any more.

I also have a Ryobi grass scorpion weed eater, but have had starting issues with it as well.

I'm beginning to see a trend here.

Won't be buying a Ryobi petrol engine gardening product again - the outdoor power tool dealers I've been to seeking assistance won't touch them - they don't want me to waste my money.
    It was cheap to buy on special.
    It was cheap overall - really hard to start, leaks fuel, not comfortable to use.

Digger11

Digger11Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

Terrible

overall do not buy one because it is a piece of junk, takes to long to start and by the time you do start you are in a bad mood and tired from trying to start it, waste of space for something that is junk, it will be going in the bin
    it is light weight, quite cheap and fairly quiet but that is all
    it takes a long time to start, by the time you started you could have swept so waste of time, we have had times where we could not even start it, i would not recommend it to anyone

Glliana
    Glliana

nmeAU

Don't waste your money

The worst product I ever bought and I'm 60 years old now. Absolute rubbish.
    Have resorted to using the broom more often than been able to use this junk.
    The colour
    Very poorly made, won't start most of time, even when new.

browndog13
    browndog13

Terrible

I have only used it a few times, and consider it is a false economy to buy cheap in this case - the product in not value for money, even at the cheap price, if it doesn't go.
    Lightweight, portable, and useful for small tasks (when it goes)..............
    I can never get it started!!!

Terrible

No a good product at all. The half hour to 45 minutes trying to start it, i could have got the boom out and swept up in 15 minutes for a tenth of the price. Thought Ryobi made better products than that and I thought Bunnings sold decent products.
    Decent blower once it starts. Light, does the job when it starts.
    Difficult to start. I spend half an hour to 45 minutes trying to start it.
    Not a very good vac either.

nme

Absolute rubbish. Just been trying to get it started once again. Heap of S^%&%$ ...used the broom instead.

Terrible

Hard to start, if you try and restart when the engine is warm it takes about 10 pulls to start, the fuel tank angle is wrong so the engine is starved of fuel in blower mode when the tank is about 2/3 empty, you have to tilt up to fill the fuel line, then tilt down again, this is even more annoying if you are blowing down hill.Unburned 2 stroke oil drips out of the carby and unit is hard to clean,the oil drips onto concrete floors and leaves a mess. I am using this website to buy a new blower/vac.
    The PBV30 was fairly cheap (on special at Bunnings 3 years ago)good range of attachments and fittings.Solidly built.
    Hard to start, even harder when engine is warm. Hard to clean. Drips unburned 2 stroke oil.

Harvey_Power