Ryobi 36V RPW3600

Ryobi 36V RPW3600

MPN: RPW3600

See the Best Battery Pressure Washers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thomas T.

Thomas T.Perth, WA

The best cordless pressure washer I have ever used

I have been using this for over a year now to wash my car and pressure wash my patio. Amazing performance when you use 2 36V 5AH batteries. It has the same amount of power as a mains pressure washer but is cordless!

Purchased in November 2018 for $499.00.

Noise Level
Safety

AllanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great unit but has some flaws to be aware of

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Skippy

Skippy

Bladder feed is lousy and cheaply made

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Jayasked

Hi I have the Ryobi 36v pressure washer is there a common fault with them?have had a little play with it this afternoon and I got it to work but for no more than 2 minutes without boost mode and on 0c setting. Water pressure from the bag is great and constant. After the 2 minutes working, the machine cuts out completely and will not switch on for a few minutes. Then the machine does its usual short bursts when it does switch on. When I left it for an hour and charged the battery again (which was 3 bars full) and started all over again I got 2 minutes and the same thing happens.

Allan

I have not had this issue, but i did find in my case, poor flow from the bag, so i use a bucket with a hose fitting at the base. I use 2 x 2.6amp batteries. I found that if i only use one battery, the performance is limited to a really short time (it shuts off suddenly, and will turn on again if i let it sit a while), but if i install both batteries I get a good 15mins use. Otherwise Ive used mine for what must be 3 years now maybe, about every week or fortnight, and no issues.

Jay

Thankyou I did wonder if it used one battery at a time or two simultaneously

Lesley

Lesleyasked

Can you use lower voltage batteries and vise versa on ryobi tools. Eg a could I use
the 35 batteries on my chainsaw which uses 18.

Richard Foran

Richard Foranasked

Is there a foam sprayer one can use with the RPW3600?

Allan

I bought an ebay snow foam cannon, fittings are standard so you can also use shorter wands, different trigger guns, upgrade to a different hose etc. Just check the style/size of fitting before you order.

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives