Ryobi 500W RLT5030

Ryobi 500W RLT5030

See the Best Electric Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rubbish. Dont buy

I've had this trimmer for more than a year and it has been a terrible experience. Line tears off after 15 seconds of use and takes couple minutes to set it back up. Buy one with proper line not this cassette crappy one

Purchased in May 2017 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $100.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Occasionally
Grass Type Short grass

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Ripper Whipper Snipper !

Date PurchasedJan 2019
dialal

dialalAU

use of

quite a good product, Only problem is that I have not been able to find a suitable harness to support the weight.
It becomes rather heavy to use but it is a useful tool . The replacement spools are easily fitted although are a little costly overall it is a good tool.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ajay

AjayAuckland

Trimmer Line Feedback ?

As replacement is for 1.5mm, can i use 3mm instead ? any suggestions ? will it hold well ?
as the power is enough for my garden, just wanted to have some suggestions on the trimmer line anyone have any feedback on this ? please advise thanks very much. Regards

Date PurchasedDec 2017

DamodonBrisbane

Terrible. At best a rort.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Mainspring729Melbourne, Victoria

Lots of grunt

Cuts well with a lot of power. I feel the line will wear out too quickly relative to the 18.8 V battery unit my daughter has. But, the replacements spools seem inexpensive enough ... however, I guess that depends where you buy them.
The mode where one edges is not as good as the trimming mode.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Peter Z

Peter Z

Line auto feeding like milking

It's powerful and cutting nicely. But few minutes will run out all roll of line. You had take time to clean up all short line rubbish in the grass. It's a milking machine I believed.