Ryobi 600W RHT6060

MPNs: RHT6060 and RHT6060RS
Listing monitored by Ryobi

6 questions from our users

Lewis P.asked

The twin triggers are to sensitive and you get a delay in starting. Any ideas?

Luke U.
Luke U.asked

I'm not sure if I've bought a faulty unit... I think the dual triggers are too sensitive... also didn't like the 1-2 second delay in starting once triggers have been pressed.
Anyone else having issues with sensitivity? will just stop mid use despite both hands clenching triggers with force.

Alan W.
Alan W.

i have been using the same unit for six months and it does the same thing with no ill effects. It does good job on high hedge. The stoppings can be a pain but it gives me a break to clear the cuttings

Lewis P.

Mine does the same. You only have to move you fingers slightly and it stops. Then to start it takes another few seconds to re start

SimonPG
SimonPG

Mine does the same. You just cannot help to slightly change the intensity of your grip as you constantly move around. Cut out of both triggers is far too sensitive and it is a pain as it constantly stops. Big negative for me and I wish I hadn’t bought it. I intend to permanently hold the trigger switch in the on position with a cable tie so I have only the left hand trigger to control. Great safety feature Ryobi when you force people to improvise fixes.

Hanz
Hanzasked

What is the piece at the end of the power cord near the plug used for? Is it to hold the plug and an extension lead together? If so how does this work?

Pip
Pipasked

I was given a hedge trimmer that unfortunately doesn't work on my numerous hygrangeas. Is this one designed to make this job a simple one?

Gordon O.
Gordon O.asked

WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF THE 600W RHT606RS minus battery?

Gordon O.
Gordon O.asked

WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF THE 600W RHT606RS minus battery?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

Other Electric Hedge Trimmers