Ryobi R18HV-0

Ryobi R18HV-0

MPN: R18HV-0
See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

2.8
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (3)
  • Battery Life

Terrible suction. Why cant I give zero stars as this thing is next to useless.

I had mistakenly read the reviews on the previous model and thought I would take a chance and buy one not realising that the model had changed and that the reviews were even worse. Luckily the accessories pack that you can buy was not available at my local store so I saved myself $63.

This vacuum is a total waste of $65 as the suction barely picks up grains of sand. I have to go over and over the same area and the time it take to clean a small area then I may as well get out my corded vacuum. This is on both hard surfaces and new carpet of a brand new vehicle. Place your finger over the inlet hole and you realise how poor the suction is.

I have had goldfish that could suck better than this hand vacuum.

Buyer beware.

Purchased in September 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $65.00.

Steve
Steve Victoria

I like Ryobi but not this one!

Had this hand held vac awhile now. I have other Ryobi tools so sharing a battery and charger were appealing. Unfortunately the vacuum has little suction power, makes a lot of noise and is cumbersome to clean. It really struggles to pick up fine dust or dirt. I rarely use it now.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $70.00.

Estelle M.
Estelle M.Goldfields, WA

More bark than bite

This hand vac is loud and have weak suction power. It's handy to quickly suck up a small amount, and it does what it's supposed to do. But I can't say that I am impressed with it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $65.00.

Cruz B.
Cruz B.Far North Queensland, QLD

A great little battery powered vacuum

Handheld Vacuum Cleaners