Ryobi R18SV7

Ryobi R18SV7

MPN: R18SV7

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AYam

AYamNSW, 2125

Solid Vacuum cleaner

Purchased in October 2019 for $349.00.

HayleyM

HayleyM

Better battery life than a dyson

I bought this for my work in real estate. I can keep it in my car and use it here and there and charge the battery once a week.
Most of them only last 20 mins.
I did upgrade and buy the larger battery instead though.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $350.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
KateA

KateAVictoria

Wouldn't bother

Apart from what seems to be good suction, there is not anything I like about this vacuum. Firstly, it is very heavy. Secondly, the handle is too short and cannot be extended. Lastly, does not perform on rug. I am taking it back for a refund

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $349.00.

DeniseS

DeniseSLaunceston

Very good for the money

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet

Svetlana

Svetlana

Lightweight and easy to use.

I really like this vacuum cleaner, it's great for stairs, great for my car because it's cordless and can be made into a hand held vac. It has a brush and crevice tool with an attachment to keep them altogether in the stick so you don't lose them. There is a stand so that you can create a charging station and the battery last longer than a lot of other cordless vacs. It has enough guts to do my carpet and then slides easily over my tiles for that quick clean.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $349.00.

Product is used: Daily
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Michael G.

Michael G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Highy Recommend

It may be abit more heavier and abit more louder but it puts our Dyson to Shame. Since day dot from coming out of the box the Ryobi R18SV7 has preformed far better than it's revel Dyson. Recommend to everyone.

Purchased in January 2019 for $260.00.

Paddlepop

Great power tools but their Stick vacuum falls short.

I purchased a Ryobi R18SV7 a month ago and have found it to be disappointing.
I have a hard floor throughout my home.
Suction I give it only 2 out of 5.
Vacuuming of rugs I give it 0 out of 5 as the slightest bit of fluff stops the brush from spinning.

Most of my power tools that I use are Ryobi and can't fault them which is why I bought it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

S TamSydney, NSW

Loud, but powerful

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Mick

Mick

Heavy and noisy

We bought this vacuum to use for cleaning the car and our caravan and ended up taking it back. Full praise to Bunnings tho for the no hassle return of it .
The vacume was very heavy and became hard to hold after a while when cleaning the car, the weight wasn't much of a problem when using in full vacume length.
The vacume makes a loud ear piercing niose constantly that was impossible to deal with.

All up very disappointed it is no comparison to our basic Dyson stick vac for the same sort of $

This is the firs Ryobi one+ product ive been not happy with as i have many and have usually full praise for the brand

Date PurchasedAug 2018
David A.

David A.NSW, 2370

Good value, great job, beats Dyson

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Wes

WesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New vacuum added to the family

Denise Hasked

Overall I am not unhappy with the Ryobi on carpet.. it seems to fluff up the carpet nicely and is easy to use.. (much better than having a cord).. but I really struggle with getting the right combination of the filter and pre-filter in.. are there any sites to look at how to install? It needs cleaning out every time I use it, so it would be great to get this sorted?

Paddlepop

There is a YouTube video.
I had problems the first time also.

Hi Denise,

Mine came pre-installed... And you are not supposed to wash the paper filter but can wash the prefilter. I have actually taken it apart many times to wash the plastic dust box as well with no problem.

Have a look at the picture on your manual and see if you can find clues. If things fit nicely, then you should be on the right track. If you have to force things in, then chances are you're probably not doing the right thing.

Denise H

Didn’t get a manual, would never wash a paper filter and know not to force. Can someone give me the link please?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryStick Vacuum Cleaners