Ryobi R18SV7

Ryobi R18SV7

MPN: R18SV7

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

1.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
  • Battery Life
Briana

BrianaSoutheast, SA

Worst stick vac I have ever used.

Worst stick vac I have ever used. after only about 30 seconds of use it looses suction and then spits out everything it's already sucked. I don't believe any of the positive reviews on here as it definitely does not have a high suck even right at the start when empty.

Purchased for A$349.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used Rarely
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Denise Hasked

Overall I am not unhappy with the Ryobi on carpet.. it seems to fluff up the carpet nicely and is easy to use.. (much better than having a cord).. but I really struggle with getting the right combination of the filter and pre-filter in.. are there any sites to look at how to install? It needs cleaning out every time I use it, so it would be great to get this sorted?

Paddlepop
Paddlepop

There is a YouTube video.
I had problems the first time also.

S Tam
S Tam

Hi Denise,

Mine came pre-installed... And you are not supposed to wash the paper filter but can wash the prefilter. I have actually taken it apart many times to wash the plastic dust box as well with no problem.

Have a look at the picture on your manual and see if you can find clues. If things fit nicely, then you should be on the right track. If you have to force things in, then chances are you're probably not doing the right thing.

Denise H

Didn’t get a manual, would never wash a paper filter and know not to force. Can someone give me the link please?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives