Ryobi R18SV7

Ryobi R18SV7

MPN: R18SV7

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (2)
  • Battery Life
Teresa L.

Teresa L.Darling Downs, QLD

Very good and affordable

I use my Ryobi stick vacuum cleaner on tiles and carpets. So more convenient than my regular vacuur cleaner regarding no cords and easy to use, especially with exstra fittings and light - easy to reach small areas and under beds where my regular vacuum doesn't fit. As we got plenty of Ryobi products and extra batteries, I never run out power.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$399.00.

Brad

BradMelb

Handy vac

Bought not long ago and was impressed by suction. Used regularly with a 5amp battery.
A little on heavy side so prob better with a 2amp battery for weight.
Lot cheaper than Dyson with comparable effectiveness according to Choice.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Daniel M.

Daniel M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best stick vacuum we have used

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$269.00.

Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Ryobi R18SV7 compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

DeniseS

DeniseSLaunceston

Very good for the money

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$199.00.

Floor Type Carpet
Svetlana

Svetlana

Lightweight and easy to use.

I really like this vacuum cleaner, it's great for stairs, great for my car because it's cordless and can be made into a hand held vac. It has a brush and crevice tool with an attachment to keep them altogether in the stick so you don't lose them. There is a stand so that you can create a charging station and the battery last longer than a lot of other cordless vacs. It has enough guts to do my carpet and then slides easily over my tiles for that quick clean.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$349.00.

Pet OwnerNo

Denise Hasked

Overall I am not unhappy with the Ryobi on carpet.. it seems to fluff up the carpet nicely and is easy to use.. (much better than having a cord).. but I really struggle with getting the right combination of the filter and pre-filter in.. are there any sites to look at how to install? It needs cleaning out every time I use it, so it would be great to get this sorted?

Paddlepop
Paddlepop

There is a YouTube video.
I had problems the first time also.

S Tam
S Tam

Hi Denise,

Mine came pre-installed... And you are not supposed to wash the paper filter but can wash the prefilter. I have actually taken it apart many times to wash the plastic dust box as well with no problem.

Have a look at the picture on your manual and see if you can find clues. If things fit nicely, then you should be on the right track. If you have to force things in, then chances are you're probably not doing the right thing.

Denise H

Didn’t get a manual, would never wash a paper filter and know not to force. Can someone give me the link please?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives