RBV2400ESF, RBV2400ESMP
See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

• Safety

Fantastic purchase

The vacuum is a decent size, I don’t need to lean over to use it, and the strap helps me to hold the unit for I have severe back problems, so I’m very happy. Also the performance is fantastic the suction is great, and the mulch was fine. Definitely recommend this unit.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $139.00.

bingo
bingoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic light weight easy to use.

I find it easy to use, I was expecting it to be bad following other reviews, thankfully I went ahead and tried it myself. I absolutely love it, I use it only for the vacuum really and it's brilliant, rolls along on the wheels and really you only feel a slight weight of the battery end. I still use the small garden blower for tidying up but have also flicked this onto blow occasionally, it's great, no need to detach any bits from the vacuum to use the blower it's just fine as it is leaving it whole. Also bought the edger on the same day, my ryobi family is growing and I love it. I can use all of it easily which is so important to me. Makes my garden spotless and I suffer from other people's leaves, so it's fantastic. I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Rio
Rioasked
RBV2400ES

Hi I've got a back yard with garden beds along the fence with 20ml rock as ground coverage, when I mow, the grass and the leaves that fall off the plants contaminate the garden beds. It's enclosed by house, fence & barbecue area so i need to vac clean. My concern is will the vac blower suck up the rocks in garden bed and damage the vac blower? Mario rap

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

Compare both Ryobi RBV2400ES