RBV2400ESF, RBV2400ESMP
See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

• Safety
Colin
Colin

Performs worse than a much cheaper Ozito unit

Creates a vortex about 1/2 way up the tube which traps some of what you are trying to suck up. When you release the trigger this promptly falls out the tube making a mess. It can actually also throw light material out of the tube.
Very poor tool. Ryobi should be ashamed.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

geoff
geoffSydney, NSW

More noise than vacuum

Very much a disappointment after several other garden tools from this brand. Can't inhale gum nuts, liquid amber nuts.Extremely noisy. The inlet and blower are located together causing some blowback of dust and fine particles. Just a bit flimsy for household use.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Dave N.
Dave N.Perth, WA

Good unit, poor design

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $475.00.

Fantastic purchase

The vacuum is a decent size, I don’t need to lean over to use it, and the strap helps me to hold the unit for I have severe back problems, so I’m very happy. Also the performance is fantastic the suction is great, and the mulch was fine. Definitely recommend this unit.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $139.00.

Electric Blower Vacuums

Find out how Ryobi RBV2400ES compares to other Electric Blower Vacuums

Craig
CraigPerth

A Disappointing Replacement of a Great Older Unit

Date PurchasedJan 2019
bingo
bingoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic light weight easy to use.

I find it easy to use, I was expecting it to be bad following other reviews, thankfully I went ahead and tried it myself. I absolutely love it, I use it only for the vacuum really and it's brilliant, rolls along on the wheels and really you only feel a slight weight of the battery end. I still use the small garden blower for tidying up but have also flicked this onto blow occasionally, it's great, no need to detach any bits from the vacuum to use the blower it's just fine as it is leaving it whole. Also bought the edger on the same day, my ryobi family is growing and I love it. I can use all of it easily which is so important to me. Makes my garden spotless and I suffer from other people's leaves, so it's fantastic. I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Filmore
FilmoreAdelaide

Not the best tool in the shed

Date PurchasedJan 2017