Ryobi RBV3650 (Kit)

• Safety
Spoodge6

Spoodge6Sydney, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$400.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Flaxen

FlaxenPerth, WA

Reasonable product till battery needs replacing

The blower vac worked reasonably well from purchase in 2015 until I needed a new battery.
A new battery from Bunnings is $299. I can purchase a new kit for $449 from Bunnings. I also purchased a hedge trimmer but now both are useless as I cannot afford $299 for a new battery.
There are other makes on the market at a fraction of the cost & if one needs a new battery then you are not being ripped off.

Purchased in November 2015 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$499.00.

Noise Level
Safety
TheSnakebite

TheSnakebiteKaiapoi

I bought the RBV3650D from Bunnings in Christchurch in New Zealand on 28/01/18. Even though the reviews were not that great on here I still bought it. The $500 I paid included the 36V 5Amp battery and charger. It is fantastic and better than I expected. Of course it is noisy just like any other blower. It is marginally heavy but well balanced. It has great blowing power @ more than 200kph. Sucks leaves up better than I expected. Battery life is not great (around 20-30 minutes) which is fine for me although that is the reason why I rated this only 9/10. Empty to fully charge the battery around 1-2 hrs as it is a big battery. I want to buy other gardening tools from Ryobi 36V range as it offers the next level over the 18V power.

Date PurchasedJan 2018