Ryobi RBV3600/RBV3650

Ryobi RBV3600/RBV3650 (page 2 of 2)

RBV3600, RBV3650 (Kit)

2.1

• Safety
Greg

GregPerth, WA

Very disappointed!

After being told by Bunnings staff the Ryobi Cordless Vacuum Blower RBV3650 was "the one to get" the $429 paid is near a waste of money.
Unit struggled to vacuum up dampish leaves and the run time of only approximately 10 minutes ( for a 36 amp Lithium-Ion battery) will mean at least 3 charges (about 2.5 hours each) before I can complete the relatively simple task I bought it for.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

rubbish

I had the old model, it was great. This new Ryobi is very noisy, doesn't blow very well, doesn't vacuum well at all, the bag is crap, the bag holding rubber fixing is absolute rubbish, constantly lets go when not even half full, blowing all bag contents all over the place. It drove me that mad after less than 1 year old, I smashed it to pieces on my concrete driveway and put it in the bin. What a piece of rubbish.!!!

Oilzzz

OilzzzBrisbane

Mixed feelings

Have several 36V products and this performs good though the bag quality is bad. The zipper is poor quality (and fabric), and my bag has a hole. Otherwise performs good.
Edit: bag only lasted a year before zipper fell apart. Still keeping the blower but seeking cheaper alternate for bag replacement.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Electric Blower Vacuums

Find out how Ryobi RBV3600/RBV3650 compares to other Electric Blower Vacuums

DanB

DanBasked

RBV3600/RBV3650

After using the vacuum what I have picked up falls out of the end. Any suggestions

Kim and Alan

Kim and Alanasked

RBV3600/RBV3650

How long should a bag last? The zipper on the bag broke in the first year. Bunnings advised this is not under warranty as it is a consumable. Big disappointment. Even Bunnings staff member suggested we shouldn’t have bought it....

Moo
Moo

It should be covered for the first twelve months under warranty or Ryobi should cover it to maintain good customer service.

Terry

Terryasked

RBV3600/RBV3650

vacuum starts but stops I pull the battery out then put it back in and its ok for about 20 seconds then stops again the vacuum keeps doing this until it wont start at all, battery is still charged

G.Hawkins
G.Hawkins

Most of the time it comes down to the battery even though it is fully charged it may of lost its amperage capacity
I replaced the battery with a new 5amp and the problem solved

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives