Ryobi RHT5550

Ryobi RHT5550

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

Avinash SinghSydney, NSW

Good

It's a good Electric Hedge Trimmer, nice and sharp, does the job well in the home garden. Purchased from Bunnings Seven Hills, Sydney. Came with a Four year warranty. So far no problems, it's in regular use. Feel it's better than some of the other brands available with various sellers.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    PhilipCanberra

Ryobi Is A Good Choice

After some research I purchased a Ryobi RHT 5550 Electric Hedge Trimmer from Bunnings Gungahlin on 16th February, 2018.

Whilst I have only used the trimmer once, I found that it meet all my requirements.

The trimmer is light weight and the 550 watt motor produced was all the power I needed.

The 22mm cutting capacity allowed me to cut some of the larger branches with ease and if I have any problems there is always the 4 year warranty to fall back on.

I think it is a good trimmer at a good price and definitely value for money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Other Hedge Trimmers

Hans
    Hansasked

My Ryobi RHT5550 bought in June 2018. The motor is very noisy and it stopped cutting after using it continuously for about 1 hour, sounded like an automatic safety clutch cut in, when cold the next day it worked again is this normal?

Avinash Singh

Never had this kind of an issue. I use mine for trimming hedge etc. with short breaks in between. Generally electrical gadgets are fitted with an overload switch/isolator. Whenever over heated or jammed they cut off power to the unit. Ensure you lubricate the cutting edge with WD-40 before use very time. Hope this helps !

Philip

I have only used mine a few times but have not experienced any problems.

Ann
    Annasked

How long to charge the battery?

Philip

My Ryobi RHT 5550 is an Electric Hedge Trimmer and therefore does not have a battery.

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryHedge Trimmers