Ryobi RLM36X40H25

Ryobi RLM36X40H25

MPN: RLM36X40H25

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.7

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Broken Handle Unsafe

UNSAFE

The mower was fantastic until the handle broke whilst using the mower. The on button then got jammed with no way of shutting off the machine.

The chances of an incident occurring at the same time the handle breaks is low but never the less a design fault.

Purchased in September 2016 for A$499.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Battery Life
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Product is used Occasionally

Cuts Out

Don't know why - mower is 6 months old and has always cut out every so often on level 2 (dry lawn) cut. I will check if cord to power button is loose and also ensure I am keeping on/off button fully depressed. Maybe I'm not conscious of easing the pressure off. ?? I see this particular model is now out of production. Other than this I would give it a 9 out of 10. .

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Aish

AishIndia

Good for a mower!

I brought this mower around one year ago. It's a good mower overall. It's light and doesn't make much sound as compared to other mowers. Only one problem with this mower is that the battery charger should be available separately. I had issues with my charger and i couldn't find a charger separately and i had to buy the pack of both battery and charger which cost me quite significantly.

Date PurchasedMay 2015