Ryobi RLM36X50HP

7 questions from our users

Magdi khalil

Magdi khalilasked

RLM36X50HP

How to replace spring on battery door

Magdi khalil

Magdi khalilasked

RLM36X50HP

How to replace door battery spring

Debbie B.
Debbie B.

Never had it come off sorry can't help you

Gary Bradford

Gary Bradfordasked

RLM36X50HP

I've been looking at electric self propelled mowers as a replacement for my ageing petrol mower, I see Ryobi have or had a 40 volt version, but I see now the new Ryobi mowers that are for sale at Bunnings are 36 volt what is the story, are both 40 and 36 V available or has one succeeded the other. Are they also all plastic bases, bit concerned that a get stone strikes may render them unusable.
Criteria is, must be self propelled and minimum 20 inch cut.

swampy451
swampy451

Bunnings unfortunately seem to dictate what Ryobi products we can buy in Australia. AFAIK the 40 volt system is only available in the US, but having said that the 36 volt platform is great. I looked at a few other brands before settling on the Ryobi. It ticked all the boxes. Yes the base is plastic, but in 6 months of use at my place I have had no problems with stone strikes. A bit of common sense when mowing and you should have no issues. The self propulsion works great and the 20 inch cut is fine for small to medium yards. I moved from a self propelled Honda petrol mower and have no regrets.

D Diane roberts

D Diane robertsasked

RLM36X50HP

Does it cut sir walter grass as its quite thick?

Jenn

Yes - I have heaps of it (*Sir Walter) and LOVE this mower. It's light, functional and really easy to use. (I've also got a Ride On, but use the Ryobi for the areas the Ride On can't do.)

Gail J

Gail Jasked

RLM36X50HP

The battery is fully charged but the charge indicator on the handle is not lighting up. The mower wont run. Any help?

Do you have the red key in the battery compartment? Check the cable going up the the switch and make sure it hasn't pinched, frayed, or broken. Also make sure the battery is not too hot after charging.

JOHN

JOHNasked

RLM36X50HP

How long does a charge last with medium height grass? Is charge time really only 90 minutes?

Jenny

Jennyasked

RLM36X50HP

I just bough a Ryobi 36volt cordless mower bushless self driven i have set the grass mowing height to the lowest setting but it doesn't seem to be cutting any grass, any help?

pharlap61

Blade is up side down or blunt

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives