Ryobi RLM36 Series

Ryobi RLM36 Series (page 4 of 11)

RLM36B40H, RLM36X40H40, RLM36X46L50HI / RLM36X46L50HID, etc...

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.7

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Battery Life

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great. Love that one battery fits

Super conevenient love that one battery fits all the tools in this range including the mowers. Overall a great mower and a great brand very durable I haven’t had issues as of yet so no negatives. Would recommend this and the other matching parts of the range. Great buy and reasonable price

PoodleLuva

PoodleLuvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ryobi Cordless Lawn Mower - pleasant suprise!

Having had a Wheeled Flymo lawnmower which after 25 years died, I looked at the Ryobi Cordless 36V unit. As with all things new, its a bit different. The catcher hook assembly is not the easiest to engage but with use it may get easier. It is very quiet and starts after a pause. I have a large yard front and back and on the supplied 4000Ah battery it lasts with charge to spare. Cuts fantastic but yet to try in winter months. I would recommend this over the cheaper Bunnings brand as it's well built and has a good mowing diameter.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Moby

MobyPerth

Great value

Great lawnmower for small to medium gardens.easy to manoeuvre and light weight.very easy to start and stop.cuts lawn adequately would recommend for most suburban house holds.baytery charging easy and lasts long enough.easy to keep clean and store. Lightweight for easy packing into car ( if someone needs to borrow!) Recommended

Great concept - poor execution

Mower cuts well and his light and easy to manouver. 18v Battery is sufficient for me to mow, edge and blow my smallish lawn (front and back) with power to spare. Issues with mower design with control cable having to be taped back to handle to stop it catching in folding arms immediately after purchase. Control handles plastic case cracked and had to be taped together approx year 2. Year three the soft start control mechanism has failed and is no longer available so mower can't be repaired and needs to be replaced. Will buy another cordless mower but won't be a Ryobi.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
krisget

krisgetAU

Light & Easy

Mower cuts well at all levels. It is easy to operate and light to maneuver around, it is fairly quiet as mowers go. Battery charge (36V) doesn't last as long as it states, I don't have a large lawn so that's no hassle, but others may need a couple of charges and may want to have a second battery handy. Battery holds it's charge when not in use and has a meter on it to tell how much charge you have left. It is a bit pricey but is of good build, very sturdy and tough considering how light it is. Very easy to clean too. I have had mine now about 4 years. I can only recommend on what I have seen and that is only good, so yes I fully recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Works Great

I love this machine and I have had a few in my lifetime. I have to say it does a great job for what it suppose to do every day and hopefully would last for a long time. Wouldn't get anything else. Great service from the company as well. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Bev C

Bev C

Terrible product

Not happy mower keeps cutting out , hard to manoeuvre overall it puts me off mowing my lawns. Needs to operate more efficiently and not cut out . Cleaning it was also very hard. Will definitely not buy this brand again.
Anyone who has time on there hands this is a good product for you

Date PurchasedMar 2014
megglesfield

megglesfieldSHAILER PARK

Was OK

Now onto to my second model. The first was replaced under warranty after it failed to start after about 6 months. Now 6 months later replacement has developed exactly the same fault! It did a very good job at cutting the lawn, but it is just not reliable enough for me. Having the same fault occur on two mowers indicates to me it is a common fault. This may be as simple as a fuse/circuit breaker, but there is no self help chart.Ryobi technical help don't seem to want to provide any assistance. Rather disappointing in all!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Rob

RobAU

Worth every cent!

This mower cuts my lawn perfectly everytime. I only have a small lawn and the battery always lasts the whole time (not sure how it would fare on larger lawns). It's very easy to move around the lawn and get to the harder to reach spots. It's relatively light, so I don't have any problem pushing it as well. I'm a very happy customer so far.

Laurens

Sing the praises

Date PurchasedOct 2012
Jenga

JengaBrisbane

Only now it runs out of steam

I have had this model for about 4 years now, we bought it as it was cordless and it was light enough for me to carry over the deck to our grass. It worked like a treat in the old house but since we have moved into a new house that has much finer grass the mover struggles a bit with very fines.. it may be the fact that after 2 srips of about 15m of grass the catcher if full. I would recommend this mover for small backyard and thick broad leaf grasses.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Cirah

CirahPerth

Light Weight Mover

Bought this lawn mover a month ago and found very easy to use and clean because of its light weight. Battery lasted almost an hour which was sufficient to finish my job and found it doesn't take much time to get fully charged. Just used once so cant say more about this lawn mover.

Caz

CazHobart

Great mower

I love this mower, cuts nice and clean, no bulky grass lumps. I don't use a catcher when I mow anymore because this mower shreds he grass leaving it finely spread over the cut grass. Starts every time and runs well. I use the big ryobi batteries as I have a large area of grass to cut.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Tony S.

Tony S.Brisbane

It's a winner

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Haze

HazeVictoria

Decent lawn mower

We have a small patches of lawn in the front and back of our house and wanted an easy to maneuver lawn mower, and not high maintenance like a petrol lawn mower.
It works well for our grass however it struggles when i drop the length to 3 or lower. Hence i have to cut at level 5, which means regular mowing! Compared to a petrol lawn mower, it's not as loud or heavy.
It is fairly pricey but happy to pay the amount for convenience.

Hunter

Hunter

Easy use & quieter mower

I had this mower more than 7 months, I never expect mowing will be that easy and quiet. The unit is also much lighter than a petrol mower, so you can take anywhere you need even your lawn have a bit slops. Each battary can mow around 200 m2 for my own case. Anyway, never leave your grass too long, electric mower is still not powerful than a petrol mower.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
lynn0904

lynn0904VIC, 3178

Husband’s choice.

This product makes my cutting work easy and interesting. As it is electric and wireless, which means you can avoid the noise that interrupt your neighbors, and take it to anywhere you want. My house at the corner of the street, I just took 20 minuets to complete all! It’s hard to imagine in the past.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ray

Ray

Great Cutting Mower

it's electric it certainly is a lot quieter then your average mower, which is great, as you can avoid a annoying your neighbors. if you have a small enough lawn this just makes mowing more convenient, you never have issues with starting it. Had mower for 6 months and hasn't missed a beat.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Will.K

Will.K

it's been alright

It works well but I thought it should be easier to use and the grass should be shorter it is easy to operate and easy to maintain so to what I guess it is a good deal it is cheap though so I guess it is good to what I paid for

Date PurchasedApr 2017