Ryobi RLT36X33

Ryobi RLT36X33

See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

aussie

aussieAU

Complete Rubbish Ryobi RLT36B / RLT36 / RLT36X33

This is the most useless piece of crap I have ever bought. The instructions are all pictures, they think we are idiots and cant write anything in plain English. Not all of us are dumb fools, we can read. Buyer beware. Do not buy this product. Cord winds back in and cannot get it out. Cannot lengthen cord.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Supe777AU

Worked great until it came time to change the line

The unit worked well and had plenty of power and didn't constantly break the line like my previous Ryobi line trimmers did but oh my god when it came time to change the line/spool for the first time I almost had a stroke. This would be the worst designed spool/line system I've ever seen and it has made the product unusable. I'm returning it tomorrow. Also, the motor is terribly loud and hurts my ears when using it. Sounds like it won't last long with all that harsh noise.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Kaye FP

Kaye FPBlue Mountains

Excellent cordless trimmer

Chose this line trimmer over the Ryobi 18V because I wanted to be sure it had enough grunt and decent battery life. Have been able to add accessories just as easily using the Ryobi X-pandit range. Bought it as the kit including the battery and charger and this was the most economical way to go. I have a 1200 sq m block and ghastly kikuyu grass and this thing handles it all no problem. Recharge time for battery is very quick anyway. Is a bit noisy/whiny at high speed so I always wear ear muffs. Have added the X-pandit hedge trimmer for a privet hedge - copes pretty well except on branches bigger than 1cm diameter.

See all Ryobi RLT36B / RLT36 / RLT36X33 reviews

bob

bobasked

how to change cutting cord?

Keithy
Keithy

Unlike other brand whipper snippers, DO NOT cut the cord (to create two sections). Feed the cord through the centre of the feed head (with the retaining nut off - obviously). Once you feel you have enough length through, wrap the cord around the spool. Im pretty certain there are arrows to show the direction, but if not, you'll notice the cord comes out of the spool centre at an angle anyway, continue in that direction.

Hoo roo

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryBattery Whipper Snippers