Ryobi RLT36X26 36V 2.6AH Curved Shaft Line Trimmer Kit

• Battery Life
Evsy

EvsySydney, NSW

Not great but just ok

I hate petrol driven trimmers that blow fumes all over you, but this electric one is not quite there yet as successful replacement. This is my second unit, the first one just stopped and started all the time. This new one does too but is mostly ok. Mainly in hot weather or if the line is too long or revs to high. You have to manage it to get it to run, bit annoying really. I love the mower, but can't recommend this one. Also had problems with batteries, I'm on my third warranty replacement. The hedge trimmer attachment works but with the pruning saw I need the old petrol motor attachment to drive it.

Purchased in January 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Noise Level
Safety
Battery Life
Product is usedWeekly
Grass TypeTall grass
AndrewSmith

AndrewSmithAdelaide

Works well

Like the ease of use. Noisy, but does it's job, and just as noisy as other line trimmers. Clunky to maneuver. The battery lasts for at least half an hour. Lines look straighter, and neater. Does send grass everywhere though.

Tez

TezMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent product

Just pick up and start the job no more petrol mixing. 8 never thought I would ever getting involved in battery garden tools but after buying the 36 volt lawn mower. We decided let’s get the line trimmer brilliant product. Not designed for large yards eg: an acre or more. I get around 25 minutes out of the battery enough for my size yard.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$299.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is usedWeekly
Grass TypeShort grass
Battery Whipper Snippers

Find out how Ryobi RLT36X26 36V 2.6AH Curved Shaft Line Trimmer Kit compares to other Battery Whipper Snippers

Frank

Frankasked

Hi is the battery covered under the 6 year warranty

Mal G.

Mal G.asked

I am unable to remove the plastic nut cover on the line spindle on my 36v Ryobi whipper snipper in order to replace the line. It just turns without undoing the nut and does not come loose. Possibly it has stripped the nut cast in the hard plastic cover. Is there something else I can attempt?

Bobbi Remy
Bobbi Remy

I know this may sound ridiculous, but when I have issues like this, I take the appliance down to Bunnings and get someone there to do it and show me how to do it in future. I purchased this whipper snipper today, couldn't work out how to put it together, so took the pieces down to Bunnings. They were more than happy to help :)

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryBattery Whipper Snippers