Ryobi RLTGM25CS

Ryobi RLTGM25CS

See the Best Whipper Snippers and Edgers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Garry BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ongoing waste of money

What appeared to be a good buy has worked out to be very expensive, the head has been replaced 6 times why? Because the heads after little use will not hold the line, no visible damage and could ONLY poor design. The first 5 were bump type out of frustration I bought a Ryobi non feed head only to find out it to would drop all the line all all failed not long after their 3 month warranty expired. If you want a line trimmer that won't hold the line buy Ryobi. Great for Ryobis spare parts income.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good machine all round now i know what goes wrong with it...

Country boyLitchfield, NT

My second Ryobi line trimmer

I had an older model bought in 2009 last 4 years doing 2.5 acres until it wouldn't start. I tried everything so bought a new one in April this year. Already it wouldn't start today. Again tried everything short of a carbi rebuild. It had spark. Fuel kine had no leaks.. So swapped it over for replacement and we'll see how tgis one goes.

Country boy

Still going strong. I use a little carbi cleaner these days every now n then on all my petrol equipment and it seems to work well. Thats the thing that generally goes wrong I find.

Darren

DarrenGeelong

Ryobi Line Trimmer

Loved this machine, always started easily until one day after starting the head would not engage. Stripped it out and found the clutch was damaged. Fair enough. Went to buy a new one and would you believe that Ryobi do not make parts for this unit any more. for Petes sake, It is only 3 years old. Totally annoyed and no longer a purchaser of Ryobi Line Trimmers.
Powerful, easy start,