Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

1 review

Poor Spare Part Accessibility

Whilst a powerful and reliable , unfortunately the spare parts required more suited to this climate are difficult to locate? The foam filter, and the rubber sealing beading on the lid are extremely difficult to find a provider on line! In this climate the Garden effluence soon degrades the Foam filter. I have had it for over a year and would recommend the supplier provides 3 foam filters standard with details on replacement in the UK? That would be at least 5 star rating. I use it to clean artificial grass.

Purchased in March 2018 at Home Base.

Noise Level
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Pet OwnerYes

Melissa Rose

Melissa Roseasked

What is the chain that hangs down dragging on the ground?

thetrigman
thetrigman

I believe that in certain applications this vacuum is permanently installed in a workshop/workstation and switched on remotely with plumbing etc and the chain is to prevent it walking away over time.

Budasked

The On/Off Switch on top of Ryobi is not working? Feels soft when you press either side. What is the problem?

Awaiting answet

Bud

Second time to write this! The On/ Off Switch is Not Working on my Ryobi. What is the Problem. Await your advice.

Bud

Still waiting to hear a reply.

PFK

PFKasked

I have a Ryobi wet and dray cleaner. It has been excellent. However, at the moment it is blowing fine dust out the exhaust outlet and not picking up as well as it has been. I have cleaned the filter. Any clues?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryCommercial Vacuum Cleaners